Yet another skald question...

T

Tualatin

Im currently leveling a skald on camlann.. and was wondering, if i should go 50 weapon, 43 bs, or go full bs and prolly 39 weapon?
(Will axe work out at 39 and/or 50 spec?)

Pro's and con's please :)

ty

R

Rulke-RM

Full BS is a waste imo, even next patch with the new DD. Anything from 43-46 is fine though. And if you decide to not go 50 Weapon, dont go sword.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Full BS is a waste imo, even next patch with the new DD. Anything from 43-46 is fine though. And if you decide to not go 50 Weapon, dont go sword.

yeah, listen to Rulke. He knows :)

O

old.Buffer

Bear in mind that timers on dd shouts are reduced as well, also that the lvl 50bs dd shout goes thro pbt(as do the others),. You will also benefit from the increased skill level of 50 BS compared to 43-46, not to mention the lvl 50 rest song.

The last skald TL report i read seemed to indicate that most skalds seemed to be speccing 50 bs, rest in weapon, and any leftover points in parry. Alternatively they specced 50 weapon res t in bs, any spare in parry, which left them without topend dmg add.

Personaly i dont think either spec is wrong, just depends on your style of play, ie who is your target class to kill.

V

Vodor

If your wanting to group i'd prolly say Rag is your friend so go 50 Sword, but for solo maybe the higher dd's would come in handy for kiting

Poon

Users who are viewing this thread