yet another raid...

S

StormriderX

lot of drops didnt get claimed so they will be passed to malok for sale - proceeds will go to the relic door relief fund.

Legion flute
Legion Bard vest
Dommels necky
Kobils scale gloves
Adremels Spear
Smouldering ember spear
Cloak or barbed scales and some others.

Was a highly stressful raid but we got there in the end. Thanks to all those that came and apologies to ithil galad.

N

-Nuked-

some items were not handed in from the raid previous to this 1, was just curious as to know if you retrieved them in the end?

J

Jozen

Dommels seal +10str/con
Flute 100qua 35bon +9music +25char
Kobils Fiery Gauntlets +15quick +15str
Adremels Spear 16.2 94%/25% +10cs +7quick
BrilliantSmoldering Ember 16.2 +3cs +9quick +15dex
Cloak of Barbed Scales +51hp +15emp
Saphure of the Dread Glow +10con/str/char/emp
50 enchantments focus staff ;p

V

VodkaFairy

Flute 100qua 35bon +9music +25char
Adremels Spear 16.2 94%/25% +10cs +7quick
BrilliantSmoldering Ember 16.2 +3cs +9quick +15dex
Saphure of the Dread Glow +10con/str/char/emp

How expensive are those?

S

StormriderX

Will be running in game auction. Will be announced on /as when items are being sold and because it regards the rdrf and helps the realm is isnt spam (aliorm) - and no pm's of people 'trying' to be funny either, by offering 1c etc, cause it ain't funny and certainly not original :sleeping:

V

VodkaFairy

Oh great, count me out then. The chances to be in the auction are very small as I hardly have time to play the game at all so I will probably miss the /as message... And if I am lucky and hear it I'm probably too poor to bid against other players.

oh well :(

S

StormriderX

hmm well to make sure as many ppl are included as possible just post want you want and your bid and I'll include it in the auction. If no one bids higher or at all then the items yours. If others do bid well your bid will be the minimum start ;)

Post like:
Legion flute - 1plat

etc.

V

VodkaFairy

BrilliantSmoldering Ember 16.2 +3cs +9quick +15dex - 300 gold

Let's start a bid then.. not interested in the other items as I could only use them for alts and I'm not that rich :p Btw how do I know if someone bids higher ingame? :D

S

StormriderX

I'll post auction results on these forums after auction is held.

V

VodkaFairy

Err... auction it ingame or on the forums, not both, please. If someone bids more than what I did ingame I can't make a new bid because I'm not there :p

S

StormriderX

The problem is not everyone uses forums and not everyone is online at the same time - if you want something bid what you feel is your limit. Im trying to include as many people as possible.

B

Brennik

So umm, bard vest found a new owner already?

Edit: Sounds too much like a whine :)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Eleasias
omf i would've bid 4p! ;(

noooooo :(

Anyway after discussing the issue the items will be auction off on bw instead and with the closing date being wednesday for bids.

If you want to bid please do so on this thread

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
BrilliantSmoldering Ember 16.2 +3cs +9quick +15dex - 300 gold

Let's start a bid then.. not interested in the other items as I could only use them for alts and I'm not that rich :p Btw how do I know if someone bids higher ingame? :D

WTF u wanna spear for?

B

Brennik

Guess this is the first time I agree with Ele on anything and that's the "noooo" part, but what's done is done. I'm just putting me need and greed before others', so Chief, if you're reading this, pm me and I'll make you an offer on the vest :)

A

Anu

Anyone wanna offer me a SENSIBLE (sp?) offer for a perfect quality

Hauberk of the Wretched

[prior warning i'm looking for 4P+ any less and i'll keep it, sounds greedy? yes probably but thats me ;) ]

[Also posting on item sales board]

E

elerand

Originally posted by N07ABL3

WTF u wanna spear for?

I'll answer for her :D

She plays my hero sometimes :p

Alts, pah, now she starts calling MY characters HER alts lol ;)

Vodka hon you're always welcome :)

V

VodkaFairy

Didn't want to mention I have access to your account :p

Users who are viewing this thread