Yet Another Pbaoe Group! Lvl 20 - 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catchme

Well, why u want 2 power regen chars? shouldn't 1 be enough? ;P get 3rd pb'er instead or tank, pb'er would be best tho

S

squalion

Originally posted by catchme
Well, why u want 2 power regen chars? shouldn't 1 be enough? ;P get 3rd pb'er instead or tank, pb'er would be best tho

bard has end on permantly? and ment does mot when needed? :p less dt i think like that as bard dosnt have 2 keep changing insturments/songs etc :p ?

O

ormorof

erm, nvm, with tonights relic defence of midgard ive rediscovered why i like playing there :)

remove me if you ever put me on ;)

C

catchme

bard can do end and MR, and with 3 pb instead DT will be low. You mean bard just do afk end? bard has to be awake also :p
Bard should even pull if it was up to me, to keep the mobs coming as long as pow is up.
At least that's was what I did in my xping years, worked quite good

N

-Nxs-

Adari - as talked about in PM tonight - i can sign up for ANY space you have.

Prefer bard tho - but not too fussed.

A

adari

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I think you should roll an animist :x

:x me too

warden seems fun too though, i'd rather play a support class than a dmg dealing class tbh

P

Praetor

well as i can see it, pbae and warden spots seem free if Nxs wanted to play bard.

Mana Chanter/Eld: <your name goes here>
Warden: <your name goes here>

O

o_O

hmm if your willing to swap one warden with a druid and let one of the tanks tank 2 if you get 3... :eek:

PM me, I want to play druid :)

G

gotcha-pointing

I will take the pbaoe mana enchanter/eld spot then

A

adari

Group cancelled, I can't be arsed with people signing up here then pmming me 3 seconds laer that they cant come anyway.

W/e.

It was a bad idea in the first place, maybe I'll give it another try after the FS nerf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom