Yet another movie from the Kallisti & Kallora studios

S

Stina Handfast

hahahahaha

best one ever! wonderful.

C

cadiva

Another absolute classic. Have to say your Astrologer and the Maid is one of my all time favourite DAoC movies.

The only prob I had with this one was that I'm getting a windows media error before it finishes.

Have downloaded it a couple of times to double check but it's doing it each time. The error happens just as they start chasing the briton girlie round the big fountain in Camelot, it gives the picture for about another 5 secs just no music and then quits at 3m 40 secs.

Apart from that, the rest is brilliant. Do more! ;)

S

ssera

Originally posted by cadiva
Another absolute classic. Have to say your Astrologer and the Maid is one of my all time favourite DAoC movies.

The only prob I had with this one was that with only about 20 secs to go I get a windows media file error,

Have downloaded it a couple of times to double check but it's doing it each time. The error happens just as they start chasing the briton girlie round the big fountain in Camelot, it gives the picture for about another 5 secs just no music and then quits ;)

Apart from that, the rest is brilliant. Do more!

yeah I got the same problem too, playing along fine then suddenly WMP goes "Invalid Media File" and closes... Re-downloading now to see if that'll fix it...

K

kallora

Damn its a problem with Allakhazam's verison its onoly 31MB long instead of 37 MB.

I've reset my download manager to point to one of my own mirrors until Allk can fix it... try downloading again...

Glad you liked it :) we had a lot of fun making it

O

ormorof

thats a fantastic movie :clap:

kept me busy while i wait for servers to come up ;)

C

cadiva

Redownloading as I type, seems to be a full 36.9mb this time too so yay!

EDIT: Woot it works ;)

P

Pixie.Pebr

:clap: bloody hillarious! :D

Deffo one of the greatest ones so far, nice work :D

E

Eyeinthedark

=) awsome great work make more movies pls

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bazbeer:
:bazbeer:

P

pacific

SUPERBE!!!!!

the best movie i have seen from daoc!

K

Khalen

Nice movie :) is that drinking some new emote? and that shrug?

K

khaldhor

Hehe you just made my day with that movie
:lol: :cheers:

Now givf more :D

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Khalen
Nice movie :) is that drinking some new emote? and that shrug?

You get the drinking emote when you use a potion, think it applies to any, certainly it works with the POM pots.
Not sure on the shrug one tho ;)

K

kallora

the shrug is /shrug... try it...

correct, drinking emote is when you drink a potion, i just had my spell effects switched off...

O

old.Tohtori

Kallora you sneeze...make the rest of those movies into something else then .avi :p

Player buggered :D

R

Repent Reloaded

LMAO, this is "the" best comedy vid from DAoC I've ever seen, it made me lol irl, which doesnt mappen much!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
LMAO, this is "the" best comedy vid from DAoC I've ever seen, it made me lol irl, which doesnt mappen much!

Actually say the word lol? :D

K

kallora

old.Tohtori:

You will need divx codecs to see the movie, go to http://www.divx.com/divx/ and click the link further down the page which says

"Download the free DivX Codec/DivX Player bundle"

not the ad-supported version!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom