Yet another FoP nerf?

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
I´ve been reading patch notes and found nothing about this. I get no xp if i stand in/near my FoP and kill mobs..eeh? and i have heard other people saying the same, but some still get xp in FoP.... is this a bug or meant to be? if so this is really the suck!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Its always been the same if some one in your grp gets the FoP while in combat and the mob is gray to the person who casted teh FoP then yes you wont get any XP same with FOH

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think i follow you. I´ve been doing this loads of times before.. having my drood stuck on me, foping at a camp start killing etc..allways worked fine never lost any xp even if the mobs are grey to my druid...

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Before Fop was nerved this was allready the case, except (in Albion at least) for necromancers.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
say your level5 and ungrped. you have level 50 druid bot with fop.

you are at full mana, you attack a mob and nuke it down and get xp no probs.

if you carry on pulling after that mob (ie fop dont kick in cause of combat timer) you get XP on the next mob as well.

some timers though u will pull just as u get a tick from fop. if you get that tick u get no XP.

just move fop out the way and when u need to rest go rest, not a problem really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom