Yes...

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Bellona
but still your only a lowlife spammer tbh
I would make some stereotypical lowlife spammer response like "more than you'll ever be" or something, but I'm above all that stuff.

L

leoric

Oh hows its changed. Used to be start a thread, And instantly the the thread rapeing gang would be flooding this with endless spammage. What has happened too us all :(

Gratz Coim! Me4tehearther :D Soon!

T

ThePure

... :p I don't have that many posts.. I don't spam... :p

L

leoric

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
Is this post pharming ?

And yes it is post pharming. But its worth the extra 3 you needed :)

L

leoric

Originally posted by ThePure
... :p I don't have that many posts.. I don't spam... :p

:eek:
This is not spam, Its discussive issues :) You hurt me deeply man :( Spam pffft! :p

S

samildanachh

ekydus,coim,adari
all mindless post farmers who rarely have anything useful to say but just thing think its cool to talk alot of bollox on BW.
and then try to look cool.

A

adari

Originally posted by samildanachh
ekydus,coim,adari
all mindless post farmers who rarely have anything useful to say but just thing think its cool to talk alot of bollox on BW.

Um, and you didnt make a mindless, moronic, immature and useless post? Yea, you can suck the cocksnut off my one eyed bedsnake, twat :great:

D

del_eneste

ekydus,coim,adari
so....
eky is gay irl
and so is delrith for that matter
and they r gay together.
Soooo this wasnt talking aload of bollox... also Hmmm yes this is useful (not) and its defo not post farming.... oh and ofc your not trying to look cool.
Idiot tbh :rolleyes:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by adari
Um, and you didnt make a mindless, moronic, immature and useless post? Yea, you can suck the cocksnut off my one eyed bedsnake, twat :great:
You know, for once adari...I don't think I could have said that better myself. :p

R

rure_

Originally posted by adari
Yea, you can suck the cocksnut off my one eyed bedsnake, twat :great:

such an old flame. you have been practicing on me over msn and cant come up with anything better? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom