Yes this is a whine thread :/

T

Thorarin

Lair is especially messy today, probably due to the keep taking/retaking. I've heard other people complain as well.

Why Ripts would ignore you over this I have no idea, provided you kept the conversation civilized of course.

If you want to know his reasons though, you would be better off contacting a RG officer instead of posting here. He can probably get his side of the story..

S

StewieG

Originally posted by Thorarin
Why Ripts would ignore you over this I have no idea, provided you kept the conversation civilized of course.

If you want to know his reasons though, you would be better off contacting a RG officer instead of posting here. He can probably get his side of the story..

The healer ripts was unguilded and therefor unable to contact any form of his "guild-officers" since no guild, and yes i kept it 100% civilized or else i wouldnt post here, he had no reason for his actions imo, and cant see why i shouldnt make it public, ppl who act like this needs to be put out in public so ppl can see there true face, and this is a clear testament to who ripts truly is...

T

Thorarin

Hmm, I blame the silly non-updating XML, last update he was still in RG ;)

Guess that doesn't really leave anything for you to do about it...

U

Urme the Legend

Heard the same complaints from alot of people in FoM today.

A

angrykid

Ripts is very dedicated to XP'ing, hence he wants the fastest xp as possible. Beeing a tank in his grps aint always the easiest work, but the xp is fast, and reliable. I was in his grp for 5 hrs this weekend, never have gotten faster xp at the yar spot. was a blast playing with that fellow.

He sure has a hold of things, he know how to balance two grps so each grp gets equal xp. and that's something I have never ever seen before. not once.

AK

Users who are viewing this thread