yes they finally did it

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i can imagine the newspaper headlines now -- schoolkid forces an entire schools computer system to shutdown - he did this by downloading too much pr0n and getting viruses aplenty --

Afran

Part of the furniture
Lol :p

Well, just downloaded MSN, also found a program that let me get one of the teacher's logons, viola, now have admin.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
lol why would you need to be admin? thiers no difference on a schools comps afaik

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hansmoleman said:
lol why would you need to be admin? thiers no difference on a schools comps afaik
I can send messages to other comps, demo them, give myself/others printer credits (crap system we have where it takes 5 credits per page you print out, then it costs).

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
you even have to pay to print out work?

and you downloaded msn when admin lets you send messages to other computers :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
maybe he is speaking to ppl who are not at college.

if you do have admin rights then do server messages to your m8's make em look realistic and watch them brown out

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hansmoleman said:
you even have to pay to print out work?

and you downloaded msn when admin lets you send messages to other computers :p

Yes.

And think about it, different people log on to the computers all the time, it's not like I know everyone's msn. :) Earlier sent someone 'Get to the staff room now please, we need a word' and he went xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont believe you on any of this.

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
i dont believe they have computer networks at schools in Angola tbh :worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just looks bogus. plus the fact i very much doubt you know where to go and what software to get to find out a persons credentials

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
and why would you have to get progs to use admin, hardly any teachers use passwords cus thier all stupid and forget em all the time.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hansmoleman said:
and why would you have to get progs to use admin, hardly any teachers use passwords cus thier all stupid and forget em all the time.
no program to use admin, it's just now I know the login username/password to one of the teachers :p

Edit:

Bahumat said:
just looks bogus. plus the fact i very much doubt you know where to go and what software to get to find out a persons credentials

Actually, I'm pretty good with IT. I do IT double for choices, also instead of RE, PE, French, and German, so I basically do IT most of the day. :)

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
imo i htink it show great feat and metal for a boy to get a program that automatically does the hard work for you and gives u a TEACHERS password for his account... 2 q's come ot mind however;

1) do u know said teachers username ?

2) u sure they have ADMIN rights... i mean sure they have mroe than you but i doubt a qualified IT technician / admin will give a HISTORY teacher FULL admin rights...

nm :fluffle:

Afran

Part of the furniture
jenifer said:
imo i htink it show great feat and metal for a boy to get a program that automatically does the hard work for you and gives u a TEACHERS password for his account... 2 q's come ot mind however;

1) do u know said teachers username ?

2) u sure they have ADMIN rights... i mean sure they have mroe than you but i doubt a qualified IT technician / admin will give a HISTORY teacher FULL admin rights...

nm :fluffle:

1) what you mean? do I know the username? ofc.

2) Enough rights to edit peoples work, printer credits, demos, and messaging system, like I said.

Anyway, in the end, I don't care if you believe me or not, it doesn't effect the situation at all. :)

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
1) what you mean? do I know the username? ofc.

2) Enough rights to edit peoples work, printer credits, demos, and messaging system, like I said.

Anyway, in the end, I don't care if you believe me or not, it doesn't effect the situation at all. :)

they ahve htose in schools in Angola ?!!!??!!!

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
What was funny once was a lecturer at Uni sat and typed his password in to login completely oblivious to the fact he was doing it on the projecter over the big screen and 100 or so IT students were sat making a note of it.

Easiest way to find a teachers login is to stand behind them when they login ;).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Afran said:

obviously you do otherwhise you would not of kicked up such a fuss....one word comes to mind

pwnd

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kicks said:
What was funny once was a lecturer at Uni sat and typed his password in to login completely oblivious to the fact he was doing it on the projecter over the big screen and 100 or so IT students were sat making a note of it.

Easiest way to find a teachers login is to stand behind them when they login ;).

the password always turns up as *******

unless the idiot typed teh password in his username

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
i thought it at schools was doing crap like using microsoft word and excel and boring stuff... or was that just my school, anyway i smell a haxx0r around keep your acct details safe! </gets his 2 tonne safe out>

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
the password always turns up as *******

unless the idiot typed teh password in his username

Yer kinda forgot to say that bit :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Kicks: Yeah, that works, if you watch them press the keys. :)

Bahumat: Only reason I'm replying is I'm bored, or didn't you get that point. :twak:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hansmoleman said:
i thought it at schools was doing crap like using microsoft word and excel and boring stuff...

Doing GNVQ atm, which is the intermediate course afaik, it's boring at first, but designing webpages using html and style sheets, which I personally find interesting. :)

Oh and, this thread has gone way off-topic, not posting anything to do with this anymore :>

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Afran said:
Doing GNVQ atm, which is the intermediate course afaik, it's boring at first, but designing webpages using html and style sheets, which I personally find interesting. :)

Oh and, this thread has gone way off-topic, not posting anything to do with this anymore :>

i did that course. we used notepad omfg its slow using that....then we used macromedia dreamweaver. the notepad stuff i just view source on sites and steal there work......was easier to customise that than create my own stuff

Bloody nub! Camlann threads are never on topic. I haX0red my schools comps.. hehe.. win95 with fortress 101 protecting them, but I used a pr0gy of the net, so I wasn't a real hax0r.. just some gimp using someones elses pr0gy :(

Jenifer is me.. if you look very closely, u see his typos are the same.. I am unaware that I am actualy a schizophrenic with a 2nd personality called Jenifer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom