yes they finally did it

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Bloody nub!
Jenifer is me.. if you look very closely, u see his typos are the same.. I am unaware that I am actualy a schizophrenic with a 2nd personality called Jenifer.

either that or

1) jealous

2) want my friends

3) want to cross dress and need a good excuse

4) like to blow / suck / lick whatever words u have given it today

5) r fat and need an excuse to wear a bra... justified if u were a 'jenifer' or any other suitable female name [note: yeppy not officialy female name in most parts of civilised world]

6) had enough of dying in cots to grey zergs u decide to vent anger here

thank you :worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont be horrible to yeppy he is only a robot in need of love.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
id say its the fat and needs a bra one, that pic he tried to fake of as jen was really himself you all know its true :flame:

I like that fat one 2 :D

I would make a real life pic threa.d. but I wud be the only one with Balls to post a pic .. :S

Bahumat

FH is my second home
jenifer may have the balls to post a pic.....ooh im so evil :(

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
jenifer may have the balls to post a pic.....ooh im so evil :(
that was low, below the belt, you may as well have kicked him in the nuts..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nah tbh the sexuality of jenifer is not important, he/she is a funny person so /hug im still not 100% certain tho...

Prbly wouldn't of bothered me if he didn't make 2 threads saying "I love/wub you". Which just screams hes a transexual wanting attention.

If some random kid called "Ken" made a thread and said "I wub you" he'd be flamed to the bone. But with name "Jenifer" all the nubz0rs go "omfgz0r its a girlz0r on ze netz0r, quick lets suck up to herz0r so I can have gr3atz0r Cyberz0r"

peepeepoopooopants!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Prbly wouldn't of bothered me if he didn't make 2 threads saying "I love/wub you". Which just screams hes a transexual wanting attention.

If some random kid called "Ken" made a thread and said "I wub you" he'd be flamed to the bone. But with name "Jenifer" all the nubz0rs go "omfgz0r its a girlz0r on ze netz0r, quick lets suck up to herz0r so I can have gr3atz0r Cyberz0r"

peepeepoopooopants!

you should teach psychology. if jenifer is a girl then awesome but i aint 100% sure so i wont be all "Puppy dogs and ice cream" and she/he dont flirt with us lot anyway so i dont care.

yeppy i bet your a girl...../growl /stroke

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Noob u need to get admin rights to do netsend... lol i just used Dos from my college pc and did messages to everyone in the school, even the teachers, head teacher and nurse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom