yes, prolly extremely old, but...hoots man, web domains open to (mis)interpretation

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at therapistfinder.com

5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company… powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: molestationnursery.com

7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website: speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at gotahoe.com

post your own!

TdC

yeah yeah, what can I say :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well it made me chuckle.

Are they real, don't want to check as i am work :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Pen Island is definately all about cock, Ezteq "Queen of the OT" gave the link to a colleague at work some time ago.

TdC

I actually had to concentrate to read speedofart as speed-of-art :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
These are so old that they were mentioned on an episode of QI!

TdC

only thing I can think of that's older is those airport recordings of people paging "Ivana Eatsomepussy" and other such jems o0

TdC

it's got to be a fake, surely? :(

that page said:
3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

who would have thought? someone better tell Héctor Ruiz!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
silly site said:
There are, unfortunately, many hacking manuals available in bookshops today. A few titles to be on the lookout for are: "Snow Crash" and "Cryptonomicon" by Neal Stephenson; "Neuromancer" by William Gibson; "Programming with Perl" by Timothy O'Reilly; "Geeks" by Jon Katz; "The Hacker Crackdown" by Bruce Sterling; "Microserfs" by Douglas Coupland; "Hackers" by Steven Levy; and "The Cathedral and the Bazaar" by Eric S. Raymond.

That site is a piss take. Surely.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
No wonder he's closed his forum! I can just imagine people outside Borders demanding Snow Crash is banned. Neal Stephenson would be so proud :)

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
only thing I can think of that's older is those airport recordings of people paging "Ivana Eatsomepussy" and other such jems o0

Anyone still have a link to those.. i seem to remember having a copy with .wav files embedded in a word document?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom