Sport Yes a meaningless useless poll about twatish football players

Messi or Ronaldo

• Total voters

Olgaline

FH is my second home
lets have a vote than shall we ?
regardless of position your the new prem team manager and you can only have one of them..so wich is it gona be ?

.. Messi or Ronaldo ..

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Im a united fan but id have messi every day of the week....ronaldo is mostly hype...just like everything else in british football....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
2008? Ronaldo no doubt at all.

Best all rounder, very very close but I like Messi's play style so I would give him the edge. Thing is, very few wingers like Ronaldo who score so many and provide alot of assists as well. There are plenty of forwards like Messi who score goals, for that reason Ronaldo is the rarer commodity and I would take him for my side.

Would ditch them both for a Zidane in his prime though.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ronaldo is a bit of a twat but so are most footballers these days it seems so i'd pick him, purely for the extra goals he scores :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
barcelona vs man utd in the CL should tell us :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
ronaldo is a bit of a twat but so are most footballers these days it seems so i'd pick him, purely for the extra goals he scores :p

I agree. I think the fact he is a twat clouds people's judgement a bit.

Like with Ashley Cole, he's the best left back in the world at the moment but not many people will say it cos he's a complete cock-end.

Marc

FH is my second home
Whilst I do rate Ashley Cole and feels he gets some unfair stick at time, id probably have Evra over him and would certainly have Chivu and Marcelo over him.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Messi will win this poll hands down everytime, because unless your a Utd fan your more then likely a Ronaldo hater due to jealousy etc. Funny thing is too, most people reading this thread prolly watches the EPL every week so know how good he is, and proabaly ever seen Messi score "a nice goal" once on youtube or seomthing, how ever will still vote for him.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Messi will win this poll hands down everytime, because unless your a Utd fan your more then likely a Ronaldo hater due to jealousy etc. Funny thing is too, most people reading this thread prolly watches the EPL every week so know how good he is, and proabaly ever seen Messi score "a nice goal" once on youtube or seomthing, how ever will still vote for him.

And if you watch PL regularly (or CL for that matter), you'll know how Ronaldo disappears vs good teams :) If watch PL/La Liga 50/50 maybe i think (streamed PL and La Liga is shown on Swedish telly every week). Messi is far better

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
And if you watch PL regularly (or CL for that matter), you'll know how Ronaldo disappears vs good teams :) If watch PL/La Liga 50/50 maybe i think (streamed PL and La Liga is shown on Swedish telly every week). Messi is far better

they're showing both leagues here i Denmark aswell, and im slightly more impressed with Messi aswell.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I agree. I think the fact he is a twat clouds people's judgement a bit.

Like with Ashley Cole, he's the best left back in the world at the moment but not many people will say it cos he's a complete cock-end.

Paddy Evra and him is a close run thing, I couldn't seperate them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Evra is a much better left back than Cashley. When at Arse, Cashley was the best left back in the world, but he has lost his form. Evra has grown and is at his peak.

As for Ronaldo and Messi, Messi is a better attacking option, but Ronaldo for me is a better midfielder.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Evra is a much better left back than Cashley. When at Arse, Cashley was the best left back in the world, but he has lost his form. Evra has grown and is at his peak.

I agree in part. Cole did lose his form, but i think this season he's been back to his best which puts him as the top left back in the world.

Defensively, Evra is still a bit of a liability imo. Cole was the last 2 seasons but has really seemed to bring it back under Scolari.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Cole has been our most consistent performer this season imo, and probably a matter of time until he scores as he keeps coming really close.

Really like him as well, kind of the underdog support since it's so fashionable to dislike him. Don't really know why unless you're an Arsenal fan but people are impressionable and stupid.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Cole has been our most consistent performer this season imo, and probably a matter of time until he scores as he keeps coming really close.

Really like him as well, kind of the underdog support since it's so fashionable to dislike him. Don't really know why unless you're an Arsenal fan but people are impressionable and stupid.

I think the reason why people dislike him really , was the dis loyalty he show to arsenal and in the way he left them. No matter who you support, if it was of your supported team's players you'd be pissed off to... and basically, shit sticks

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Loads of players are the same, Rooney and Ferdinand from United for a start. Rio said he hates Utd and would never go there, Rooney is a scouser born and raised but still went there.

gohan

FH is my second home
scouser but not a red, liverpool and utd have the rivalry not everton or city. like no 1 batted an eyelid when fowler and mcmanaman went to city but if it was united they would have been hated, same with phil neville to everton

im not a big fan of rio, or frank lampard for that matter, but i do love joe cole

all 3 left west ham but 2 of them left with no respec for the club that made them and even tho i dont give a shit about westham, or man u or chelski for that matter it does just stick on the players

but then i dont like john terry either and he didnt go anywhere

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Basically if the Sun doesnt really like a player, all the fucknuts in the country won't like them either and it will became cool to dislike them.

Like yesterdays game against Southend, anytime A.Cole got the ball he'd got the usual booing, why? Who the fuck are Southend and what have they got to do with A.Cole? It's just boring now.

gohan

FH is my second home
Basically if the Sun doesnt really like a player, all the fucknuts in the country won't like them either and it will became cool to dislike them.

Like yesterdays game against Southend, anytime A.Cole got the ball he'd got the usual booing, why? Who the fuck are Southend and what have they got to do with A.Cole? It's just boring now.

i think cole is partaily hated cos hes stupid enought to cheat on tweedy........ and get caught....

i don't particuly hate him, nor do i love him, would just as happily see wayne bridge at left back for england, i think bridge is very very underated hope he does well at city

Ormorof

FH is my second home

i dont particularly agree with booing anyone, but Ashely Coles comments "they ONLY offered me £55k a week, I was so shocked I nearly crashed", are why the majority of people dislike him, chelsea offered more so for most people it was proof he was a true 21st century mercenary player who doesnt give a shit about the club (which is true for alot of players not just Cole), the sort of players people are desperate for is the likes of Paul Scholes who dont make fools of themselves in public and yet still perform on the pitch :p

normally i would include Gerrard in that but he was made to look a bit of a tit a few weeks ago (whatever happened with that anyway?)

gohan

FH is my second home
he's been chargted with assault, is currently on bail and ahs a court haearing on the 21st which worst case scenario he could spend 5 years in jail.........

probly fergies fault :< he cant handle losing

Corran

Part of the furniture
aye it great timing.. right in the middle of 2 derby games against Everton... hah. lock the scouser up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom