yer, I'm off :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Im off too, enjoy yours tdc, as I am sure I will enjoy mine :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Me neither. I blame Wij :eek:

Summo

Loyal Freddie
I love you guys! :D

Especially you, Trem. I might hunt you, find you and cuddle you. Then anally rape you, screaming "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" Then I'll beat you and leave you in a makeshift pit. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU.

Trem

Summo said:
I love you guys! :D

Especially you, Trem. I might hunt you, find you and cuddle you. Then anally rape you, screaming "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" Then I'll beat you and leave you in a makeshift pit. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU.

I am most upset by this. It goes from love to like in one paragraph :(

THERES A PARTY AT MY ARSE, BRING A BOTTLE!!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'll seeya on Monday! :D

(I'm shitting myself btw :()

Trem

caLLous said:
I'll seeya on Monday! :D

(I'm shitting myself btw :()

Nah chum. You will piss it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
RandomBastard said:
Warning, be ware of the wij.

Ps Iron Bru is the win.

Irn. Scotsmen have hung men by the balls for less.

PS Summo - you know how to rape in style baby. What will you wear?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Trem said:
Tanita Tikaram....I got it :D

well done!

it's lovely here. the place we are looks (and feels) a bit like a run-down english bathing spot. in fact the entire island feels this way, but the weather and the sea are top (so it's not entirely like old blighty). they do "drive" on the left though, so it's a bit scary for us continental types who are used to people driving on the correct side of the road. you'll also notice that I used parentheses (sp? ffs) on the word drive as it seems the drivers just make up the rules as they go along heh. right-of-way is whoever gets there quickest, etc, etc.

I've been a really bright boy and have managed to sunburn my feet. this is teh shite, as I now hobble everywhere and look damn silly I suppose heheh. the sun is something else here: the days average about 36C, with clear blue skies from about 6am to 19:00. all the locals tell you to stay out of the sun and drink loads of water, to which it pays to listen. we've bought 12 2ltr bottles of water at a local market, and consume one a day each along with everything else we drink.

after two days to get used to the place (read get used to the sun) we went sailing to the other maltese islands Gozo and Comino. it was brilliant to have a yacht under foot and the weather was superb. we stopped at lots of little bays to swim and also had a picnick lunch to go. mmm very nice. slathered liters of sunscreen on and went at it with a will, but got reasonably sunburnt in the process. the weather is such here that you need more than sunscreen factor 20 to last, as we found out to our dismay, so we bought some at a local shop.

that's about all we've done to now. tomorrow we're visiting the capital Valetta were superb architecture will be seen along with gardens and the historic library. it's going to be 38C oO

buhbye :)

Trem

How much do I owe you for my ciggies?

Glad you had a good time you big hairy sex bunny you.

TdC

ciggies are quite cheeeep over here it seems (from the gf's mouth). about a third of what they cost in holland. whelp, it's our last day, and tbh I'm mixed glad and sad. the weather's been lovely, and there's plenty of floating about in a perfect sea and stuff, but I will be happy to see rainy old NL again for some odd reason.

you may all hate me for this, but yesterday while we were soaking up some sun on the beach we got invaded by european language tour students. you know, teenaged lads and lasses out to learn summat on their hols. well, it turns out that the boy-girl ratio of such trips are about 1 to 10, so when I opened my eyes I found myself surrounded by about 200 teenaged girls all busily smearing sunscreen on themselves. anyway, the gf wasn't pleased ;)

gotta go, my internet card has expired ;)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
TdC said:
when I opened my eyes I found myself surrounded by about 200 teenaged girls all busily smearing sunscreen on themselves.

Let me be the first to say : PICTURES!!! ;)

TdC

soz, no pics of teens oiling themselves, unless you crawl inside my mind to masturbate for peace. also, I neither had sex in, nor p00'd in the jaccuzzi. contrary to what you may now believe I had lots of fun though ;)

TdC

I know, I'm very reliable aren't I? I have excuses, but there's no use crying over unspilt milk :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Look, whatever excuse you have for not doing the slow release poo, it clearly isn't good enough.

TdC

yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a bit miffed I didn't do it tbh :/

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think our staff canteen serves this p00 and TdC soup you wish for.

TdC

I've added soup to p00 before!!! and liked it!!

*twitch*

what? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom