Yecats

delay

Fledgling Freddie
I was exping in Skona Ravine the other night, and I came across a mob I've never seen before...

Just wondered if anyone else has seen it, and if so, have you killed it, what level(ish) is it, does it drop anything, is it a quest-mob, etc?

I looked it up on both allakhazam and the daoc auto-bestiary (both US daoc), and couldn't find it, so my guess is it's EU only...

Anyway, as you can probably tell from these two screenies, the mob is located just S-SW of the West Skona stable master (never thought of doing /loc, unfortunately).

I'd love to know more about it, thanks in advance...

Bloodclot

Banned
it was me, needed a body to login in the game with admin rights to port the staff to DC-X.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
it was me, needed a body to login in the game with admin rights to port the staff to DC-X.

? Wrong thread, wrong forum and I hope that's a joke :touch:

Bloodclot

Banned
it was a joke! get that stick of meeeh! :(

was a good joke tho...... everyone confused about the staff etc.. :p

delay

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
bah, please stick to the case...

Bloodclot

Banned
kk,

i never seen it. i was in skona a couple of times for some seer quests last week, maybe its some kind of GOA quest mob?

Ghorak

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen it before, but very long time ago, me Atrox and someone else killed it and it didnt drop anything :)

edit: it was orange to lvl50 if i remember correct :)

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
yes I saw it earlier in the week(Monday)it may have been,I posted on BW at the time about it.It popped on me at the guard tower in the ravine with the bridge over it.I had never seen or heard of it in 18 months of Daoc and now it seems to have popped up again,strange.The /loc was 23K 34K in skona

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Its a very rare mob (stacey spelled backwards) and it was discussed on IGN boards around 1 year ago. It falls into the same category as the those other seasonal mobs seen occasionally in midgard. (The big rat at West Svealand, and the giant that sometimes pops up near nalither)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom