yecats?

G

gorff

Has anyone heard of a wyvern in skona called yecats? double post I know :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

I replied to your first farm...i mean post.

Be a little more specific pls.

G

gorff

I was xping between the rope bridge in skona and the guard tower in that ravine last night,killing ww with my skald.Around 22:30 last night a named wyvern(yecats)popped right on top of me and killed me in about 3 hits,so it wasn't a very high level mob(doing about 159 dmg each hit)
Now that in it's self isn't a problem it's just that I have been playing daoc around 18 months now and have never seen this mob in skona or for that matter any wyverns there.I have searched allakhazam and other bestiaries for this mob,as well as many other daoc sites and can find no mention of it.

Also last night I had daoc just completely shut down on me twice while at the same loc,not LD the program just shut on my comp as if it had never been running.Also I wasn't able to log in for a short time at the start of the evening.

My concern is that this mob was created and dropped in to this loc like the high lvl mobs we had pop out of loc last time the server was hacked.

So what do you all think?,and no I hadn't been drinking and I am not seeking attention :) this is just what happened and it seems very odd to me

G

gorff

Cool thks m8 yes i did try google didn't see that though :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Odd, cant say I have ever seen it either, after 2 years of mid that seems odd.

Anyone know what its for / does etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom