yeah i been thinkin

T

timbro

been thinkin bout a few things that mythic could implement to make game better, maybe somone will read this.

first of all give me an end bar on mini grp gui thing hard to tell how grp is doin

another thing is gimme a select lowest health in heal range button, would be good for when fighting in things where ore than 1 grp

make quests FUN. do guild quests where it take like 1 or 2 fgs to do and guild gets somehting out of it

make thidranki a keep for DF ownage

make quests for groups so u go as a group for a quest then it take like a day to do it u know like huge quests and give liek a days worth of exp or cash etc, only make it so u HAVE to keep same grp or something and cant have any help.

give hunters some cool ability like look like a tree or soemthing

make it so when a shammy buffs u he gets some of ure rps for killing stuff, this will help shammys out and discourage buff bots as it means more buffs = less rps.

anyway this stuff needs thinkin about and is more compliacted that just chnaging a 1 to a 2 in the code but sure they could do it if they want to make game better

G

Generic Poster

You want to send this to GoA, via RightNow.

N

Neural Network

Try and change a 1 to a 2 in your binary code and see what happens. :p
Just kidding, you have some valid points but you need to use the official channel (RightNow) to reach the right persons.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by timbro

make it so when a shammy buffs u he gets some of ure rps for killing stuff, this will help shammys out and discourage buff bots as it means more buffs = less rps.

For buff botts to be stoped you would need to put a range on their buffs say.. 2300. Not to share the rps with the buffed person.

Apart from that some good ideas... realy like the Guild one :)

E

Elrond/Ruffting

Suggestion: Give healer classes rp from buffing realm mates, a proportion of their kill (eg 10% of their rp, wouldn't count if they were grouped tho)

Give Healers RP from mezzes stun, the number of times i've been responsible for enemy deaths but got no RP is sickening, see some albs running past, ae mezz them all, zerg runs them over...what do i get? nothing, did their deaths depend on my actions primarily? yes. quite unfair :) This results in a lot of occasions where i just charge in and hit every enemy with my hammer a few times just to get some rp ;)

A

Archeon

They were going to make Mez/Stun generate RP for the caster but for the moment i think they shelved it because it mean't that Mez's and stuns were classes as dmg spells hence they couldn't be used to help people (lvl 50 healer with a lvling runie for stun, etc)

S

starblade

Make ALL battleground keeps count for Darkness Falls :)
I stubbornly keep checking them out only to suicide at portal keep time after time because of lack of enemies.

For once I would LOVE being zerged by a full group ;)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Neural Network
Try and change a 1 to a 2 in your binary code and see what happens. :p

Binary code only has 0's and 1's... :)

I think if you fit a 2 in binary code, the universe will implode...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by timbro
another thing is gimme a select lowest health in heal range button, would be good for when fighting in things where ore than 1 grp
This is coming in a future patch, need 32 in heal tho.
make quests FUN. do guild quests where it take like 1 or 2 fgs to do and guild gets somehting out of it
Aint that like getting the BoI or some other uber rare drop? Its up to you and your m8s to make it fun, dont be so lazy. And try reading the story, after all this is supposed to be a semi RPG aint it?

Some ppl do get cheesed leveling chars constantly, and IMO it dont take long in thid to get 350 RPs and get bounced out. However, some reward should be made for it, like the keep bonuses we get. Also some mobs in there too, as in normal RvR there are agro mobs.

make quests for groups so u go as a group for a quest then it take like a day to do it u know like huge quests and give liek a days worth of exp or cash etc, only make it so u HAVE to keep same grp or something and cant have any help.
Good point, and should be something liek the campaigns, which have yet to yeild a reward :(

give hunters some cool ability like look like a tree or soemthing
Erm....your in the wrong realm (points to hib for all things greenpeace like)

RPs for buffs, not a good idea. You get rewards for killing, or being part of the kills, buffbots deserve nout.

anyway this stuff needs thinkin about and is more compliacted that just chnaging a 1 to a 2 in the code but sure they could do it if they want to make game better
Try applying for a job at Mythic, think you might get a reply like "LOL" and "LMFAO" etc etc. Try a couple of thousand "1's and 2's" and you might get close.

B

boni_ofdavoid

ah, people always say that changing the game is impossible, or sooo much effort. Most of the ideas here are trivial to implement, in fact most of them should be a few lines of code, nothing here would take over a thousand imho ;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet

I think if you fit a 2 in binary code, the universe will implode...

worth a try :p

T

Teh Fonz!!1

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Terrible....

M

mcirvine

In one of the future patches you get a reward for each bg you finish (you need to be in one succesfull keep take, get the max amount of rps and something else) u get some medal that you can trade for xp i think

Users who are viewing this thread