ye whine so what

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
strong 5+ L23-24 albs 2 kill a bluecon valk ??? omg ur so strong ....
ye its whine so stfu
want something 2 kill lezz zerging if u know how 2 do it... might aswell tell the cat NOT to try fetch the fish... same skill

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
nerf the heretic zerg!!! and nerf 5-6 albs ALL running together at 2:30am!

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
all i need is some decent fights if u c 1 solo dude tell the others in ya grp or cg " dont zerg ill solo * its respect for ya enemy heck ill do it if im in grp or whatever if it is a solo dude i dont zerg him ill stop
respect

ImaNoobie

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
nerf the heretic zerg!!!

You forgot:

Nerf the SB zergs!!! <-------------still!!
Nerf the Vampire class!!!
Nerf the 2 SB's wearing pink!!!

Same old whine, different thread. :wanker:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Gaino said:
all i need is some decent fights if u c 1 solo dude tell the others in ya grp or cg " dont zerg ill solo * its respect for ya enemy heck ill do it if im in grp or whatever if it is a solo dude i dont zerg him ill stop
respect

I'm sure all 5 of them probably typed that, then went off to solo you at the same time!

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
ImaNoobie said:
You forgot:

Nerf the SB zergs!!! <-------------still!!
Nerf the Vampire class!!!
Nerf the 2 SB's wearing pink!!!

Same old whine, different thread. :wanker:
let me guess your one of the heretics? :)

i aint seen any sb zergs LOTS of duo's yes. but not zergs

vamp with no power or vs a buffed shield class > easy rp's . so shall we nerf shield classes?

those 2 pink sb's aint v good. they only attack soloers and the cple of times i met them solo they didnt live long. they obviously bb'd and sc'd where from what i saw not many are fuilly sc'd for bg.

i exp capped thidranki today anyways got bored of same old same old CK camping muppetts :) now lvl30 nearly 31 so cya in molvik prolly :)

ImaNoobie

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
let me guess your one of the heretics? :)

Funny you should say that, because when i rolled my character i was going with Heretic. I changed my mind at level 5 because 90% of Albion are indeed Heretics.

Im Thidranki's only friar, with crappy equipment since i dont have spellcraft/tailor bot :eek7:

Let me guess, your one of the SB's with bad dress sense? :)

P.S. - Yesterday was my first time in Thid and actually i only saw 2 Heretics all day. 2 Theurgist, 1 Armsman, 1 Pally, 1 Wiz, 2 Sorc, 1 Friar(me), 1 Scout, 1 Infil(repairing wall) and about 30 buffbots(jk) :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Albs zerg???
What a proposterous idea!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Actually I play Alb on Prydwen.

The game sorta cuases it actually ,you see the death spam and everyone rushes only to find it's one Kobbie who's plugged a caster, but we all kill him at once anyway.

I have a great idea, the more realm members in one area the lower their damage, sort of grp nerf, it would give a solo playe more of a chance and would make fg fights last longer.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Gaino said:
strong 5+ L23-24 albs 2 kill a bluecon valk ??? omg ur so strong ....
ye its whine so stfu
want something 2 kill lezz zerging if u know how 2 do it... might aswell tell the cat NOT to try fetch the fish... same skill

boo-hoo.

its rvr not bloody barbie dolls you're playing.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to share my thoughts with the rest of you:

QQ.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
then stop moaning about getting 'pwned'. :twak:

not moaning about that just at the zerg... u know thats whats make less and less ppl go to 1 plce when u know there u get zerg so QQ on u

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
i got 1 for ya....

leirvik tonight....

warlock, frostalf, bd, 2/3 tanks....

heretic <me> minstrel, scout, merc, cant remember rest sorry, was fg anyway....

took 1 hour for the mids to take 3 towers and the ck.....

so your telling me the mids wherent uber buffed/sc'd to the teeth... probably arti'ed up too.

and tell me why, heretic as warlock in sight, click face, fire... out of range, .... warlock doesnt move and hits me with about 3 casts.... and i still cant hit him due to out of range....

and so alb was given the uber heretic cause they had too many classes already.....
tell me where and what im doing wrong to deserve this crap then?

seems mids still getting mythic love, and whens hibs gonna get bonus removed...

becoming a joke .... thinking of quitting tbh...

about time someone got their finger out of their asses and sorted the balance out.

this aint a whine... its a fact.

and yes, mids still go round in 2's stealthed... had it on ck wall tonight... both hit me and i lost a total of 5% hp..... lost more falling off wall laughing lol

anyway, games becoming sucky due to hib/mid alliance and yes, its still happening, if you wanna help another realm DELETE YER CHARS AND START ON ANOTHER REALM ffs

cba with this..... bb

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Gaino said:
respect

punctuation is your friend.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
ImaNoobie said:
All the realms zerg, we Albs just do it better.

No need to get jealous :flame:

the name suits u just fine yeh :twak:
albs cant zerg crap 1 bard and 2 bms and ur all dead.
friggin noobs

stoney u gimp what chars u playing in thid or u just pissing away time in here :D

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
givf my necro pet 3 healers, insta's, twf and juggernaut and i'll pwn like a bd on cocaine.
:eek2:

damn, just realised.... we dont get them cause we in shade mode... silly me.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Gaino said:
not moaning about that just at the zerg... u know thats whats make less and less ppl go to 1 plce when u know there u get zerg so QQ on u

I'm not 'QQ'ing.. as im from hib on prydwen, and theres no complaints from me about albs or anyone 'zerging'.

If you can't handle a zerg - play something else. Simple, really.

Who cares which realm is zergng - at one time or another it pisses us all off, however the majority of posters on here complain and moan and say they are always right. Well, u may be right - but as i say all realms do it. As someone else said.. Albs just do it better.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
and tell me why, heretic as warlock in sight, click face, fire... out of range, .... warlock doesnt move and hits me with about 3 casts.... and i still cant hit him due to out of range....

Most people call that nearsight :m00:

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
And warlocks can cast dot/lifetap at bolt range instant...NERF :D
I mean..mythic has admitted they made the new classes too good.
So now we players know they just make new expansion classes good to sell enough copies, then nerf them to oblivion, which i hope will happen to warlocks and bainshees as personally i don't think heretics are any good in rvr with the FOCUS damage spells :/

Aeva

Banned
Phooka said:
the name suits u just fine yeh :twak:
albs cant zerg crap 1 bard and 2 bms and ur all dead.
friggin noobs

stoney u gimp what chars u playing in thid or u just pissing away time in here :D

Phooka, just because you get pwned by albs despite (this has happened for the past 4 days) you alliancing with mids you feel the need to whine and call us noobs?

get a life, moron

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Multi said:
personally i don't think heretics are any good in rvr with the FOCUS damage spells :/

acually. they get one thats semi useful. u cant interrupt it at range so its pretty damn good in sieges if ur camping a wall or something. just to bad those fireballs kinda ruins the whole idea tho. those fireballs maybe looking cool, but they are destroying most chances the heretic gets to do any ranged damage.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
Phooka, just because you get pwned by albs despite (this has happened for the past 4 days) you alliancing with mids you feel the need to whine and call us noobs?

get a life, moron

If you can speak of getting pwned if ur outnumbered at least 4 too 1
and i fail too c the part where i whine? just concluding that dispite ur 'zerg' we still get our kills. And tbh i love fighting 8 albs with just 1 or 2 mates :D

And why should i get a life if i can admire the brilliance of alb zergaze. :touch:
Now go away and come back with more of ur lil alb friends so i can make sweet monkey lovvin too them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom