YAY!! Trebz Said He will Change This Horrible Colour!

M

Matinex

yeah the color is not so very nice atm, make it light blue or something like that.

D

Depape

how 'bout few color schemes and each person can choose one he likes the best? :)

O

old.SkeritXP

This forum doesn't suprt that, I think.
I know one that does...

Euhm, anyone noticed that the smillies are kinda... *ieuw*?
::puke:
:):rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by SkeritXP
It reminds me of the plains, this green. No brown please, cause you'll probably make everything brown, can you imagine an entire screen filled with brown?
I must agree, no brown please.
But remember that just yesterday there was a new color layout for a very short time. So as it looked, this will most likely be the neutral gray :D

T

Trebz

Apparently we're a few versions behind on the vBulletin software so DBs our techy type person is gonna start work on getting it upgraded. It'll take him a few days as we have a few custom things in the forums that he needs to re-add to the upgrade. *Hopefully* this will resolve the colour scheme issues, if not then we'll haveto take a baseball bat round to the vbulletin developers and persuade them to fix it ;-)

S

SFXman

Trebz, thanks for the info. I really do like the way things get done fast around here :D

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by SFXman
Trebz, thanks for the info. I really do like the way things get done fast around here :D
*snigger*

S

SFXman

Originally posted by MYstIC G
*snigger*
MYstIC G If I could I would ban thy filthy fucking arse from these roleplaying forum for eternity and thee could never see the light of true computer games again!
;)

K

Keri

Any chance of getting some kind of moderating on this forum? It would be nice to be able to read them without having to read some of the language posted by ignorant pre-pubescent males. If by any chance the posters are not pre-pubescent, why do they have to use language that identifies them as such?

Exactly what DO mods do on this forum anyway?

O

old.ElDiablo

Havent you heard of color schemes? Almost every site has diffrent color schemes, then you who likes green can stay green while others can choose between a bunch of diffrent colors. Maybe you can ask www.sweclockers.com webmaster for their color schemes its a swedish site tho.

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

Originally posted by Trebz
*Hopefully* this will resolve the colour scheme issues

He allready tried that, but it changed the color on all BW forums, not just this part.

Give it a rest, and it will be fixed in later patches (soud familiar?) :p

O

old.Jierdan

Originally posted by Ozird Rinfut

Give it a rest, and it will be fixed in later patches (soud familiar?) :p

I just hope he doesn't have to translate it ;)

S

SFXman

They are fixing it by updating the forum stuff. Just wait people :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom