Yay! Presents!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Another Loxleyhood family tradition folks. We get a book on Christmas Eve. What did I get? The Python's Autobiography. Roxxor. :D

0752852930.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
We had the first show written and we didn't know what to call it, and we had a whole lot of fanciful titles - 'A Horse, A spoon and a Basin', which I really liked; 'Bunn Wackett Buzzard Stubble and Boot'; 'Owl Stretching Time'; 'The Toad Elevating Moment'. In fact the BBC had started to call it 'The Flying Circus'. They'd started writing it into their schedules, in ink, and so they said 'Well, could you call it The Flying Circus? Because otherwise we'd have to write out new schedules'. Then we couldn't decided who. We thought it might be 'Gwen Dibley's Flying Circus', because she was a name Michael had pulled out of a newspaper, and then somehow we went off Gewn Dibley. But somebody came up with Monty Python and we all fell about, and I can't explain why; we just thought it was funny that night.

Oh. Three characters long, this message must be. How offencive to tell me that after I type out that quote.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Loxleyhood said:
Another Loxleyhood family tradition folks. We get a book on Christmas Eve. What did I get? The Python's Autobiography. Roxxor. :D

0752852930.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
thats cool

i was just watching old tapes of flying circus, still funny and ive seen most of em so so very often

Adari

Part of the furniture
ffs spam elsewhere, this thread had the potential of becoming interesting but you fuckwits ruined it

.... spam removed (at least for now)... keep on the off topic please people...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
picture.aspx

My favourite Python moment.

I'm a good boy now. So I moderated it. Can I post some boobs, Mods? We've all seen them before, and it's for a good cause.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If i hgave to die...thats the way i want to go!

evidently i just watched the lego Camelot song :clap:
it rocks!

Adari

Part of the furniture
hmm come to think of it, i once read a few pages of a book that compared monty python with shakespear at college, was quite interesting, cant remember the name though

swords

Can't get enough of FH
'I Have to push the pram alooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Damn it. A Mod comes in here, deletes a load of posts, and leaves before answering whether or not I can post boobs.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Alright Mods, if it's alright for me to post boobs, don't post anything.

This post lost me a rep point. If anyone knows why, feel free to enlighten me.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Alright Mods, if it's alright for me to post boobs, don't post anything.

I personally prefer them uncensored, but for the purposes of posting keep to the censored version please....

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well these boobies are funneh. The pic just doesn't have the same context with the censor on it :/ I mean, dying to a load of women running along with black stripes over their bits just isn't as appealing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom