Yay news on prydwen on offical site!

Martok

Part of the furniture
[30-08-2005] Progress on Prydwen

The cause of the issues affecting Prydwen have now been identified. File corruption has been discovered in several hundred character inventories and we have been examining them one by one to purge the database, before beginning the tests and necessary checks preceding a server restart. This work explains the unusual period of server shutdown. There will naturally be compensation to Prydwen players for this unavailability and we are continuing to do everything that we can to get the server restarted as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

@ least there is the answer to some more of our questions and fingures crossed it will be back up soon!

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Yay, lets hope and pray it wont take long before i once again can set my foot on Prydwen soil!

Woke up this morning with a nasty cold, its days like this DaoC is such a nice friend to have ;)

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
its alot more than just cha inventorys, or is our level kept in inventory too ? :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
suelothvar said:
its alot more than just cha inventorys, or is our level kept in inventory too ? :p

but "inventories got corrupted" doesn't sound as bad as "character database got corrupted"

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
but "inventories got corrupted" doesn't sound as bad as "character database got corrupted"

lol true, bit luck they get server up again soon, US lamorks great but miss my new guildys on pryd already :(

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
nerf martok with his intelligent posts, u just wait till i see you martok! you just wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom