Yay for the cheating hibs as blen now

S

Shagrat

the amazing magical nightshade inside who healed to full 5 times by running near the door if he was about to die. well done.

some of us managed to port inside to defend the keep, avoided getting butchered outside. I wont bother again with gay tactics like that. and yes i have taken screenies and logs

A

Arnor

cant see why you even bother to wajn here, just report it and be done with it (unless there is some juicy naming&shaming :p )

we are all aware of the bug that can be abused, we dont need more posts about this shit

J

jilson

couldn't he have been healed by spread heal ?
i wasn't there so don't flame me if this wasn't the case.

U

uglymug

just thought i'd share with my fellow mids how lame some hibs can be

well ... much like most of the realm..you lot don't give a fukk .. .fine

fukk off and leave my thread alone then

S

Shagrat

im just moaning

more annoyed at the fact that on a saturday afternoon, 2fg's of hibs took a hi level keep and 4 people came to defend..........go midgard

K

Kurik BHM

It wasnt me... labllaldlaldlal dlal it wasnt me... ladldladll it wasnt me..

good song.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by uglymug
just thought i'd share with my fellow mids how lame some hibs can be

well ... much like most of the realm..you lot don't give a fukk .. .fine

fukk off and leave my thread alone then

WE ALL KNOW HOW LAME HIBS/MIDS/ALBS CAN BE, CA-FUCKING-PICHE?

*sigh*

A

ab_fluid

its certain players, not an entire realm u fuckwit, can't blame all of us because you think someone in 2fg hibs cheated.

S

Shagrat

i dont think arnor was saying that everyone's the same, just that some in all realms are doing the same

K

Kurik BHM

christ.... just report it and shut up... no need to moan here, era SKOLPUCKON!

S

Shagrat

if ppl want to moan here what you going to do about it, dont like the post just dont reply dumbass.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Shagrat
i dont think arnor was saying that everyone's the same, just that some in all realms are doing the same
yibb

J

jaapi

the amazing magical nightshade inside who healed to full 5 times by running near the door if he was about to die. well done.
I can heal my pet through walls... am i cheating?

S

Shagrat

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jaapi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooooo ive taken a screenie of that as evidence, your going down.................

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by jaapi
Originally posted by Arnor
obviously :rolleyes:
This sums up the thread TBH; put it into the context of the keeps. Just because you saw someone use the door bug they are automatically cheating?

O

old.Icebreaker

If i would make a thread everytime i see Hibs, Mids or Albs (Yea all realms used/using this bug) running through bugged doors killing stuff inside i would get banned for spamming BW :D

L

LordjOX

so old and boring to post this here every time, report to GOA and get over it

G

Glenmorangie

im just moaning

more annoyed at the fact that on a saturday afternoon, 2fg's of hibs took a hi level keep and 4 people came to defend..........go midgard

Kinda cheecky coming from the guy who asked if people wanted cheese with that whine... an odd 20 minutes before we lost the relics...

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glenmorangie
Kinda cheecky coming from the guy who asked if people wanted cheese with that whine... an odd 20 minutes before we lost the relics...

lolol noaim said about that, pretty class

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glenmorangie

You beat me to it ;)

E

Ensceptifica

if ppl want to moan here what you going to do about it, dont like the post just dont reply dumbass.

I feel an obligation to root out stupidity from this world. Flaming stupid whiners on a forum is a great way to start imo.

S

Shagrat

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I feel an obligation to root out stupidity from this world. Flaming stupid whiners on a forum is a great way to start imo.

oh your so superior..... aren't you doing exactly the same thing????????

E

Ensceptifica

oh your so superior..... aren't you doing exactly the same thing????????
Yes, and no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom