Yay for mid zerge

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Never thought i'd say that, but was real fun to see alot of mids finally wandered out in RvR :) It came down to alot of brynja camping, and it would of been more fun in a place like HW (imo), but was great fun to see them so active :clap: :clap:

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
the grp camping brynja for the longest period of time tonight were albs though, as far as i saw, the mid grps running were roaming mostly, but ofc there will always be some soloers about hugging the bridge.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
i was hugging beno bridge and getting zerged there :D

got killed about 200 times but yeah i'm still cool :eek:

Dmack

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
i was hugging beno bridge and getting zerged there :D

got killed about 200 times but yeah i'm still cool :eek:

Dmack

hehe, thats the spirit! ;)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
darkmack your one tough troll.

was nice fights, hope to meet you again =)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
I wish we had that fights we had on pryd in OF days , its sad our home server is kinda dead and we have to migrate to other servers . Oh well what to do ? :'<

Gamah

Banned
come back and stop fucking off to other servers...they maybe it wont be dead anymore...and I would say 860 rpime time was a good sign of things to come.

All these people jumping ship from the "dead" server is what killed it in the first place

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Only realm lacking RvR groups now is Alb. Hib have 3 different groups, Mid have 3 and more is being formed/worked on while Alb only have KF.

Mon, Wed and thur are good days to play FG RvR by the looks of when groups are running.

Martok

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Only realm lacking RvR groups now is Alb. Hib have 3 different groups, Mid have 3 and more is being formed/worked on while Alb only have KF.

Mon, Wed and thur are good days to play FG RvR by the looks of when groups are running.

we may be the only one running a alb gg on a regular basis but we can bloody suck @ times lol!! and blody pwn @ times!

we do our best as with the rest of the remaining alb population to get out and fight you mids and hibs the best we can!

btw i dont like being /ruded by a warlock when it took him and another warlock 3 chambers each to kill me muhahahahahhahaaha

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
we may be the only one running a alb gg on a regular basis but we can bloody suck @ times lol!! and blody pwn @ times!

we do our best as with the rest of the remaining alb population to get out and fight you mids and hibs the best we can!

btw i dont like being /ruded by a warlock when it took him and another warlock 3 chambers each to kill me muhahahahahhahaaha

Good I dont play a warlock then :)

And it was mostly a pointer to Sedde to take out FL again because there ARE action on Pryd but groups dont run everyday nowadays. 3-4 days/week there are plenty of groups out and rest of the week you can do other stuff.

We will only run 1 set time/week to begin with but will prob be out more then that.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
We are a few from random guilds trying to build a grp and it's working fine, mostely made aboute 15-20k + every run and so fare it's the only working grp that have bin out for a while, Maelstrom are not coming back, well depends on if Excal and pryd are gonna merg. but wont happen. Atm they are trying to get ppls back to Maelstrom and build a solid grp for RvR but not looking to well. So the Mid RvR on prydwen isent gonna get back to the "Old frontiers way" ever again, alltought there will be good and fun time and if we keep the spirit up and try the best we can make NF a good RvR place where 3 fgs+ from each eralm are out.

I give the best of luck to the guild building their RvR grps up and looking forward to see you out there! :)

Gamah

Banned
balkeriz said:
"Old frontiers way" ever again,

Oh no...

No savage assisting trains on my ass killing me in seconds...ahh the good old days =) But I guess from savages comes warlocks :p now instead of 2/3 savages killing me in seconds, it just takes one warlock <3 mythic.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Oh no...

No savage assisting trains on my ass killing me in seconds...ahh the good old days =) But I guess from savages comes warlocks :p now instead of 2/3 savages killing me in seconds, it just takes one warlock <3 mythic.
Hehe well lucky for rest of you the warlock is gonna get nerfed soon and fast :( As always it's mids new chr's that are gonna get nerfed :(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Warlocks sucks in FG vs FG.

The first person you see in a mid group is the warlock and from there its quite easy to kill him.

Ucallme

Banned
I had a good weekend in RvR, lots of action.
Lost alot, won alot.

But in general i had a good time and im sure many others had same :)

Hope we can have many more days like that :)

Amphrax
Ucallme

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe, had some fun last night roaming in a 4/5some and soloing a tad, was some zergy action at Brynja :p

Just givf rest of CC group ML's etc and we can get out there and die as a fg instead of 4/5 of us ^^ :clap:

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

KF are not the only active Guild Group on Alb you only need to check last weeks rlm points for that.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Scunner said:
KF are not the only active Guild Group on Alb you only need to check last weeks rlm points for that.
I did, all I see are 10 out of the top 20 LWRP albs being stealthers.... oh, that was your point then? ;)

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
You mentioned alb guilds so if you look at that you might notice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom