U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Back in Aber, with my ickle hunter.

/wave to you all.

Tangerine is hunting you :)

J

jacktheRiPeR

Yawn

Who cares anyway good luck to you. Why ppl post there names as if we all ment to be so affraid of tangerine, wtf it all about you only good cus your pet other than that you crap, try playing a scout who has nothing then post here !

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Heh

O marvelous and wonderfull Jack who seems to be Riper than the rest of us...

Some people DO care... Hence the post.

Thanks for your (wonderful as usual) comments though.

/salute

(ps - got a character in aber? if so, name/realm please)

D

Dook_Pug

Re: Yawn

Originally posted by jacktheRiPeR
Who cares anyway good luck to you. Why ppl post there names as if we all ment to be so affraid of tangerine, wtf it all about you only good cus your pet other than that you crap, try playing a scout who has nothing then post here !

k

D

Dook_Pug

Re: Re: Re: Yawn

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
shameless post count bump? me too :)

Me? Post farming? Never!

/em coughs

C

cHodAX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yawn

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Me? Post farming? Never!

/em coughs

Glad to hear that an upstanding citizen such as yourself wouldn't stoop to such low measures ;)

Wahoo 1100 posts here I come :D

S

solkhanar-pjo

Welcome back..

Welcome back, Urgat.

You always were a tough enemy in the old days with your Spiritmaster.. <coughs> mistress <coughs>

I don't know if you remember me, but i was the Elven Nightshade in the forest green and royal black dyed gear.

It was always fun looking for you back in Thidranki and do a /wave or /kiss and team up with you.. to travel towards the Albion Portal Keep to camp it and slay those evil humans!

It's a bummer i have no character in bg0 at the moment.. well, i do have one mentalist but she only needs 6 more rps till she's capped out of Abermenai. I'll come and look for you this evening, hope you can be there. Do a /wave or a /kiss and i'll lead us to a nice spot where we can chat a little, though i don't think kobolds can understand the Elven language. We will have to find something to make things clear to each other.

Goodluck and i could always teach you some archering skills as i am Leeeggoolhassz <coughs> sorry.

Kind regards,

Sebulaz Strings

D

Demrog

and where you find urgat... you usually find me....

although Latte Grande the skald has been in aber for some time now.... had a few one on one duels and had loads of fun so far....

now to work out whos next.. :)

B

Big-G-

is it just me who feels scouts are overpowered in the bgs?
not seen any rangers or hunters on a mass scale like i have scouts o_O

V

valky

Well any archer class in BG's are quite powerful, my rangers highest Crit in Thidranki was 475dmg on a kobbie, all down to resists at end of day as on average ppl i do between 200-300. And with that dmg any char in bg drop quite quickly.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Hehe

Chodax/Dook.... oi! no thread hijaking! :)

Solkanar.

Of course i remember you. I also remember your little luri friend who wasn't aware we were killin albs together, and propmtly pa'ed my norse ass the minute we had finished the albs of :)

Fun times... i laughed quite a bit at that... you spamming /no /no /no

Get a BG0 character.

When Tang caps... i got a critblade or a skald planned... can't decide...

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: Yawn

Originally posted by Big-G-
is it just me who feels scouts are overpowered in the bgs?
not seen any rangers or hunters on a mass scale like i have scouts o_O
Guess he have not found out he has to use arrows in with his bow. :D

S

solkhanar-pjo

Get a BG0 character.

well, curently i'm working on a Nightshade but without a buffbot and the lack of groups i usually find myself soloing yellows. I will soon get bored and log some other character on.

Also, my NS won't be specced for Abermenai as i don't like to waste the 125 rps that i could spend in Thid to stay longer.

Maybe i'll try a Champion soon, i'll let you know what my decision will be.

Seb.

S

Shanaia

Hehe ... "Tangerine is hunting you" ... ok

Nig is hunting you Tangerine ... and stop teaming up with Injected and solo like a real man...

was fun to shoot you jumping up that stone <grins>

S

Shanaia

<giggles> don't sit down with that crappy stealth of you Tangerine ... even your sb friend couldn't see me and I was on top of you.

To bad he joined in the fight ...

/mil
/bow

D

Damon_D

Ehhhh how shall I put it..piss of ass monkey ... Nahh that did not come across right did it... FeEk OfF YoU DiRt MuNcHiNg MoRoN..how was that..better I think

btw playing Dahaka the Bd atm in Aber

J

jacktheRiPeR

Right back at you prick

Ehhhh how shall I put it..piss of ass monkey ... Nahh that did not come across right did it... FeEk OfF YoU DiRt MuNcHiNg MoRoN..how was that..better I think

N

Nightchill

if you really want to fear people, fear the infamous (cough) cabby duo of Nightchill and Nightfire (currently in Aber) :p both are cute!

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Nig!

Nig!

Gah!

No fair!

You only ever attack while i am fighting someone else!

Ok... so your owning me at the moment. (although i have had you a couple of times... best one was while you were in the water... i think a BD sneaked in and got the death spam... but i smiled knowing it was me that did the damage)

Yep, my stealth is quite bad... but then Tang isnt really a solo hunter. Bow/spear eats points.

Wierd spec... but there are only two assasins i cant out-melee (Anabolich and Louis(sp?) - /clap)

Your a tough cookie... /respect (and that respect would be twice as much if you weren't always buffed to the teeth... but cudous to your for taking your advantages where you can get them)

You wanna solo?

No problem.

Drop your buffs, tell Anabolich to stay away, come away from ck guards, and shoot me. (cuz your sure to see me first)

I reckon i could take you in a one on one. Hard to keep shooting me with bob the wolf chewing on your toes :)

/salute

S

Shanaia

Damn missed your reply earlier <looks sad>

If you didn't cap out of Aber yet I'd love that duel Tang!

You'd own me ... I'm 19 lb and 17 stealth which leaves only 6 for thrust and 2 shield :) I am shite in Melee... but you have earned the priviledge of killing me for a change <smiles>

Nah I didn't own you. I killed you a lot of times and you me too. And yes I'm fully spellcrafted and buffed. I had to try it once and I must say I underestimated the impact of both spellcrafted stuff and buffs... has a bad influence on the game. Kind of silly my normal arrow does more damage then a infil backstab.

Ow ow ask your mid friends to givf more Bonedancers that are not 19 yet .... I just learnt that they get their bladeturn at 19 and without that I oneshot them all <grins>

They can be 19 too .. just tell them to forget casting their bladeturn <grins>

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Yay

110 RP now.

Will save the rest for you niggy :)

6/2 in your melee skills? Ouch... dont let me get near you unless i am on 1/5 health from arrows.

Two shoted an inf with my spear, that missed his BS2 on me the other night :)

/flex

<grin>

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Gah.

Nerf not bieng able to edit my own posts...

Also.

If you know, or can contact, Anabolich or Louis(sp?) send them my respect.

They are still the ONLY assasins (form either realm) who i have yet to beat.

Both inf's.

Cant count the number of times Lou has got me on the way from MPK, and Ana the same on(or around) ck island :)

J

Jupitus

Re: Gah.

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye

They are still the ONLY assasins (form either realm) who i have yet to beat.

Both inf's.

Did you ever kill me? ;)

J

Jupitus

Read the thread and learn why this guys earns respect and is well-liked whereas you do not, you stupid, dumb-fuck, and now banned dickhead.

Sorry - only noticed the idiot was banned a little further down the thread when I had decided to post that anyway :)

:D

P.S. I hope he reads this under his new nick ;)

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

/wave

Yay Jupe!

erm... nop, i never faced you in rvr with urgat mate.

Come back so i can dot you to death :)

in fact sod it... ill take you with tangarine, my level 19 hunter... be easy killing a gimp like you ;)

J

Jupitus

Re: /wave

Originally posted by Urgat Rip-Eye
in fact sod it... ill take you with tangarine, my level 19 hunter... be easy killing a gimp like you ;)

Probably :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom