yay 1.82.. but, why are they so slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
I mean, they knew 1 month back that they were going to upgrade it this month, still.. why does it take like 6 hours or more? I mean, dont they prepare at all? I could have done it on 5min and make everyone happy meanwhile :(((((((

slowmotiongoa

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
erm what?

It takes quite a time to install all upgrades etc on all the servers then test them so its working properly on live servers.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
erm what?

It takes quite a time to install all upgrades etc on all the servers then test them so its working properly on live servers.

by sayin: "prepare" i probably ment something.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
omg the whine begins an hour after servers went down :twak:

ofc it takes long to patch, just the install takes time on many servers and after that they have to test for unexpected bugs and stability. Tbh im glad it only takes about 6-8 hours to patch, could easily take a day or two

eble

Fledgling Freddie
servers are up 24/7 when exactly can they get this 'ready'?

Eble

Just be thankful were on same patch as the US servers, things are looking better all the time now.

Tilda

dajnamajt said:
I mean, they knew 1 month back that they were going to upgrade it this month, still.. why does it take like 6 hours or more? I mean, dont they prepare at all? I could have done it on 5min and make everyone happy meanwhile :(((((((

slowmotiongoa

lol stfu you dick.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
lol upgrading game codes and properly testing servers takes time m8. Im impressed that I only takes 6 hours to get all servers up and running again.

Anyways go out, try real life, get wet cus its raining, do some work or whatever m8. I myself is gonna tidy the driveway, sort some more wood for the house and generally clean

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
dajnamajt said:

slowmotiongoa

<sarcasm on>

Yer i know im gonna be playing daoc next month so i thought i'd give goa my money 2 months early so i can prepare more efficiently

<sarcasm off>

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
<sarcasm on>

Yer i know im gonna be playing daoc next month so i thought i'd give goa my money 2 months early so i can prepare more efficiently

<sarcasm off>

are you serious or playingdumb?

wasnt sarcasm innit

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
dajnamajt said:

slowmotiongoa

Seriously, take a look at yourself.

theslayeruk

Banned
And the Lord passed over the thread and whispered gently, it is time for you to be judged my son.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Evidently, you also skipped a few classes.

There are people that don´t study english that much so complaining about spelling is wrong imo.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
dajnamajt said:

slowmotiongoa

lol, seems u dont know much about servers :p

get a pill, u addict :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
There are people that don´t study english that much so complaining about spelling is wrong imo.

True, but an English person implying that someone is of low intellect when they themselves cannot string together a sentence...irony.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
eggy are you ze always waking up of ze wrong side of ze bed?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
dajnamajt said:
eggy are you ze always waking up of ze wrong side of ze bed?

Hehe, no, I'm more often than not a very cheery person :) Woke up with a smile on my face today - it's mid-week already!!!!

:cheers:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Stupid thread tbh.

Its not like patching ur own client. Its much more complicated with huge
databases and testing needed b4 they can open the servers.

I rather let em work 1day+ than having bugs and crashes comming later.

theslayeruk

Banned
eggy said:
True, but an English person implying that someone is of low intellect when they themselves cannot string together a sentence...irony.

So criticising someone's english from what they type on a forum as a quick reply is a fair judgement?

spook

Fledgling Freddie
dooooooom..!

oh wait... well, it felt appropriate here for some reason :(

Long patchdays doesn't bother me much, the patching hours usually cover work hours so, yay! :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
lol could understand if it wasnt up around 20.00 but it have only been down for some hours, maybe try an go out abit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom