*yawn*

B

Brannor McThife

Well, that's what happens when the MP version of the game is so easy to beat and you're left with nothing to do once you have the best ship with as many alien weapons as you can carry and a few million in cash.

The server was nice at first, but got boring pretty quick.

Most people, like me, moved on to other things.

-G

O

old.Dillinja

This game looked like it had potential. But I played the demo and realised it was nothing special.

B

bunn

The Next Generation mod is on our server. New ships, enemies and new systems. Although FL can get boring, when you have a Hornet or Sith fighter and take on The Shadows (Babylon 5 apparently) it does get interesting again.

Battleships move in large groups in one system and combat with those is a damn good laugh, especially when you have a Anti Matter torpedo. BIG explosions.

FL on it's own is dull after a while, but if you limit yourself to smaller ships, you end up with a greater challenge. Add a few MODs and it becomes fun again.

C

chi_

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
This game looked like it had potential. But I played the demo and realised it was nothing special.

I'm quite enjoying the full game; taking out my first battleship was rather satisfying. Not that I'd recommend anyone downloads it from DC.

(ims-fl.bin)

S

Skullly

ROFL

when i played this game it was just dija vu again and again and again :p it seemed that all the missions were EXACTLY the same, which i found boring and the way the fought never changed either, they always fly away then burst and turn around then charge straight for you and then again and again, i was a pirate in a corsair filled with those alien weapon type thingys also i had about 100 million cash .
The single player was way too easy, to destroy battleships you just found a little nook or cranny and hid in it and fired away, the alien battleships just had to be the easiest of them all, if i played it for 24/7 i might of completed it in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom