yawn - did it again

M

mcdougal

other drops than legion

Greetings!

What will happen to the princedrops that we got after Legion? We were only about 20 players who stayed with Falcor to do Hib prince.

At leaqst I'm interested in what happens to those drops and who has the right to lotto on them.

Pillar McDougal

F

Falcor

Prince drops r split with all other drops i believe

Just so u all know, my major role with legion raid starts when i enter DF, to when we kill last mob,

Tiarta handles getting the guilds there and i just act as a drop donkey for the lotto, if u have any questions about loot split etc ask Tiarta

I just take command inside DF, or try to keep control =), i hope i do a ok job of this? but if anyone has any comment or ideas just lemme know.....its tiring work as u havto concentrate on keeping albs under control, getting all drops in etc, any suggestions which make it more easier to control are welcome =), atm i think we r doing roughly one a week legion raids, this is plenty for tiarta and myself to do, as it takes more work than a lot of ppl think, that leaves 6 other days for other albions to go kill legion so give it a go ;)

O

old.FIN

MOOOOOOOO

DM hunt arrange= 5 mins , 15 for travelling
LB hunt arrange= 10 mins , 20 for travelling ( do /who barfog before u think it, if not, u c 1-2 fgps coming towards u from LB, smiling )

O

old.Odysseus

suggesstions for improving organization of raids:

a) Tiarta must always handle the cg invites, he invites a few trusted ppl first that can take over when he relogs.

b) Drops should be handed to someone trusted, but not Falcor, must be announced at raid start. This person is allowed to spam orders.

c) Only ppl alowed to spam orders in CAPS are Tiarta, Falcor and drop-dude. NOONE else (yes yes i know ppl only mean to help, but its really just adding confusion).

otherwise, organization is 100% streamlined, kudos!

F

Feac_

looks like reall good fun, when i get over 45 would like to participate in a legion raid not bothered about drops just want the experience of being part of that fun.

M

medowind

Goes back to my original point, I wasn’t saying I disapproved of the way things were lotted or organised, I just wondered what it would take to have a guild properly invited (thus be included for lotto drops) if that is indeed possible, or if you just use people in you alliance because /as is more useful and helpful :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom