YANNIS rr10 !

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks guys , was not very easy but ofcource easier to do it from 9l5-10 , now the painful journey of rp farming to 11 :p Also special thanks to Don for allowing me to revice from the dead the nice eldrich he made, and being a part of VGN amongst so many friends/teammates and having so much fun.

Now making some restocking on my coffee supplys for the playtime to rr11

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
thanks again to all of you , yea if the char had 0 rp , id be around rr6 now or something like that. ps: i didn't pay any money to take this character ( ebay etc ? nah )

It was so much easier dinging rr10 starting from 9l5 once again , but its not gonna be easy at all dinging the next 10 levels and i thinkif i require a real "gratz" its then not now , but thanks to gunz for this post anyway, and to all of you. ps : im in the making of the VGN movie as we speak and its gonna be like... :eek2: so stay tuned :)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Yannis said:
It was so much easier dinging rr10 starting from 9l5 once again , but its not gonna be easy at all dinging the next 10 levels

Aye you might need some actual skill to do that :twak:

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
You need some actual skill to be in Vengeance aswell to be honest. I guess that answers your question.

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Yannis said:
You need some actual skill to be in Vengeance aswell to be honest. I guess that answers your question.
or just good friends with a certain gm ^^

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Yannis said:

Not really..

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
bitter? pretty sure we don't just invite any1

lol not really and atm i d say after grpin with alot of vgn ppls you got some real good but also some ... well well cant have all to be uber.

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
Im not the kind of person that posts alot of forums , so after a small chat i had with a couple of VGN members i decided to strategically not give a fuck :m00: So u can say whatever u want , this post is about me dinging rr10 on this char i play right now and it was done with alot of friends in the process and its a milestone since its the last title, so gunz thought someone might actually care thats why he posted. Its not attetntion or fame seeking post... But that how people want.. to missinterpret it in order for the zippo to set fire to the flamethrower... and their hobby to take action yet another day. Although in real life remember....you can't heat debuff.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom