TV Yaaaar, mates!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Where do people sail these days? Couple of series I want to watch that are unavailable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
PM'd ya :)

If you get better - let me know!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't know why people bother with VPNs unless they're trying to circumvent streaming restrictions.

Pony up your credit card details to what have historically been very shady companies themselves? No thanks.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
PMed you too :)

Can't add you to a convo. But un blocked dot t o might do the trick for some folks. YMMV.

YARRRRRRRRR!
You should be able to add multiple people to a conversation, what error message are you getting?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thanks! Looks like the industry has forced me back to torrenting some stuff, which is a shame, I was 100% legit for years.

Won't be going back to nicking music though, and I haven't pirated a game since HL2 and that didn't work so bought it anyway :)

Don't know why TV and movie people are trying to split it so much, they will all lose out in the end.

Just downloaded the terror seasons 2 in about 10 minutes, so there are definitely still a lot of uploaders about.

Probably time for a decent VPN, NordVPN still a go to?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Because then I can watch US Netflix, which makes the 4k sub worth it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Raven I have been with airvpn for many years. Allow multiple connections and proper inbound port selection :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom