Xtro, Stop Closing Threads Plz

S

Speccy

The whole point that the community forums NEVER had administrators was that it wasnt BW's business to start moderating the community.

Now we have moderators are these forums going to become as lame as others, with people constantly stepping in to tell us what to think or post.

So please stop closing threads which, whilst a bit silly, were hardly breaking the forum AUP.

M

Mongrol

I`m sorry, but you said the word "NEVER" in that post and I`ve deemed it too negative for this forum. I`m closing this thread.

H

haggisman

we need to stop this herecy and bring back freedom of speech to the T2 community. :)

M

Mongrol

Oi shush you Herecic. This thread is closed!

O

old.dougle

he has to get his power trip from somewhere ;)

X

Xtro

threads re-opened - you've done so much for BW speccy and you also said please twice so how could I resist your charms chuck.

"Now we have moderators are these forums going to become as lame as others, with people constantly stepping in to tell us what to think or post."

BUT I've been moderator ages now - first time i have actually took ANY action on here was closing the 2 NGUK v BW - blah whatever threads.

Anyway, whatever, cya in T3.

S

Speccy

Thanks m8ty :)

anyway, the forums in the community section were always unmoderated before BW became BWEB. Something to do with free speech and accepting the community warts'n'all.

Different thing in the BW forums. moderate those buggers to death :)

Users who are viewing this thread