xping

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
me and some friends thought it would be fun starting a hib group, so we did.

Now we are a fg of lvl 22 - 24 chars and have no idea where to lvl fast and easy.
Anyone could give some advice on where to xp and get nice cash at the same time ? some info till lvl 40 would be awsome :worthy:

thx in advance :cheers:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a group about the same level i would advise going into catacombs.
Probably unused mine but you can get miniquests which should be nice to do as a group together, will also allow you to move around and find nice hunting areas.
Other good options are task dungeons and instants, cany advise on the mainland any more as they have moved lot of it but if they are the right level you could try the curm camps SE of the parth farm east of mag mell.
The cliffs is another area that greadually increases in differculty, just follow road west from TNN north gate until you find something suitable.

Hope this helps.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
If you just want to level fast and don't care about item drops etc, task dungeons are the way to 40, then move on to the better camps around hib, like CM, Instances, Fins etc

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
we practicaly got nothing on hib so every item/bit of cash is very welcome in the xping progress. We prolly gonna go check out catacombs tonight and hope we get some nice low lvl drops :p

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
the dungeon instances are nice, also as they have bosses who drop some nice loot at the ending

Naz_Borrower

Fledgling Freddie
bumpedie
any more hints and tips? maybe some spot outside with a mob zerg for pbae pulls :) gib gib

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom