Xp'ing in Camlann

T

thegreatest

Is it possible to xp in camlann? I was quite surprised when I entered Aegirhamn to go xping that I would get killed on the first bridge towards the lower lvl mobs by a skald jumping on me and my healer friend...Then an infil came to help me, but unfortunately he got killed by 2 sbs...I was still alive tho, but saw 2 runie bolts in my ass soon...I came back, got killed again just at the bridge by 2 minstrels...I came back again, got killed again by the same minstrels...It was quite boring, needed to take an alternative route so I swimmed towards the beach at aegirhamn but saw some uber purp guy following me and killing me shortly after...Is it always going this way or did I had bad luck?

Also the funny thing was, 3 grey con losers tried to attack me when I was at my trainer to train...But sorry for them 1 pbaoe and they all died :(. Camlann is a great server, the only server where you can do the uber duo Healer + Enchanter but if its gonna be this hard to xp (and I dont have infinite money) then its not worth it imo :(

A

acei

If you want to XP on mobs avoid the heavily populated area's.

Mid SI is VERY populated and usually a PvP heaven for the none-pet classes cause pathing is just nuts there.

Try the hib SI or somewhere else that not many go near :)

B

barevoose

i found the frontiers excellent places to exp none ever goes there cept me and theres always the outpost bonus :)

O

old.Mitsu

Also - avoid the main dungeons if you are alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom