XP Sytem getting fixed

S

SilverHood

SporkfirePS
Developer posted 05-27-2003 05:19 PM user search report post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tormax, since you were "interpreting" my earlier statement, I can't really take that comment any other way. But even attributing some kind of apathy toward SOE in general is not fair. We took the experience feedback seriously, and the system has been modified and will be patched out very soon - most likely this week, perhaps in the next 24 hours. The old experience system is gone - it's not coming back as far as I know, but we are doing our best to make the new one better for all players.

Let me requote

"We took the experience feedback seriously, and the system has been modified and will be patched out very soon - most likely this week, perhaps in the next 24 hours. The old experience system is gone - it's not coming back as far as I know, but we are doing our best to make the new one better for all players. "

Sorry, I couldn't hear you...

"We took the experience feedback seriously, and the system has been modified and will be patched out very soon - most likely this week, perhaps in the next 24 hours. The old experience system is gone - it's not coming back as far as I know, but we are doing our best to make the new one better for all players. "

What? What was that you said?

Please a LITTLE LOUDER SO PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU

--------------

Thank God

P

[PS]Nova

I just wish we knew HOW they were fixing it.

Ideally, for starters they should make it so if you've caused part of the damage to a target, you get some exp. ie. you damage a max for 99% of his HP and someone else steps in and takes the last shot, you don't get anything at the moment, and I think you should do.

But that's a pet whine of mine so :)

S

SilverHood

btw, well done DMW, you're on the leaderboard now :)

I still need 70 kills or so to get on there

:D

P

[PS]Nova

Nez is THIRD on leaderboard for max kills! (he's in our outfit!)

Me, I am so far off the leaderboard that it would take me solid play from now until 2015 to get on there, providing no-one else killed anyone before then :p

D

Deadmanwalking

:clap: ty ... and im a support class, commander im not ment to get to involved in fighting :/

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
:clap: ty ... and im a support class, commander im not ment to get to involved in fighting :/

But you just can't resist? :p

P

[PS]Nova

And you don't trust anyone else to do it right? :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Nah i normaly run in to revive and heal .... then get caught up in the middle of it all. Ah well med assault and reinforced has it uses :p

P

[PS]Venom

I've pretty solidly been a commander since I started, as such my BR is suffering a bit. We also missed this weekend :( Hence I'm playing catchup now.

D

Deadmanwalking

br 9 almost cr 4 :clap: also got Deady to almost cr 2 and one our 2 others on thier way.....

Like i said quality :p

P

[PS]Venom

br 9 almost cr 4 :clap: also got Deady to almost cr 2 and one our 2 others on thier way.....

Like i said quality :p

Actually this morning was quality - absolutely brilliant, got the most XP in one setting I've had for a while. Capping base after base. I shall be doing the same tomorrow morning. Want call airstrike :p

How does that work by the way? Wasn't a commander in BETA.

Anyone know how to change the camera in 3rd person as well? Tried the defaulted controls and they don't work. :(

D

Deadmanwalking

Isn't it an Orbital Strike?

With the whole CUD and all?

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
Actually this morning was quality - absolutely brilliant, got the most XP in one setting I've had for a while. Capping base after base. I shall be doing the same tomorrow morning. Want call airstrike :p

How does that work by the way? Wasn't a commander in BETA.

Anyone know how to change the camera in 3rd person as well? Tried the defaulted controls and they don't work. :(

this morning was cool

2 squads of outfit people doing what they were told, and generally slapping NC about

D

Deadmanwalking

I tend not to like VS in the morn-afternoon, they are more of an evening bait.

P

[PS]Venom

I tend not to like VS in the morn-afternoon, they are more of an evening bait.

I like pasting NC anytime. :D Although Terrans make a refreshing change now and again.

I think I'm going to concentrate on support vehicles. I love the sunderer :D Helps make a nice mess of vanguards, as one or two poor bastards found out today.

S

SilverHood

my NC to TR kill ration is close to 2:1

:)

was 3:1 but I decided to paste some TR's for a change

B

BrassMonkey

im on jsut about a 1:1 basis....Blue and Yellow, Grey and Red, i dont care your still gonna get a bolt through your face.......occasionally them purple looking fruities too if i make a bad :(

B

bone_idle

I seem to be on the end of a 30 : 1 kill ratio. I die 30 times then get a kill :D

I usual find myself running out of ammo and forgeting to reload. Givf more ammo.

D

Deadmanwalking

Iv'e gone up the leader board \0/

My kill ratio: i have killed 2 more TR then VS.... and capped 1 more VS base then TR.

Though saying that i find fight VS alot less, but when i do i get huge kill to death rato (my best being 34:1) as with tr its pretty steady all the way.

Seems i hate u both equally :)

Users who are viewing this thread