XP spot thread

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Was thinking ppl culd post good XP spots here for artis/farm etc around classic/si/ToA/Cata so ppl can check and c where the good places are!!!

I have found a new spot that is very good for classic artis (accept the slow malice) and that spot is the needletooth/gorger/frenzied feeders in Llyn Barfog...been spending a few days there now with my necro/bot/merc to lvl merc and his artis...i can say battler went to lvl 10 pretty fast there if u keep a steady flow of pulling...have 2-3 spots u can pick from all mobs range from orange -> purp...cash is good and the drops sell for 10g+ per 10 stack of drops!!!

if anyone else know any good spots post them here to take some pain of players when they trying to find a good xp/farm spot

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I guess it really depends what you're doing with them.

Some arties are faster than others (til 1.82). I remember my Merc trying to suicide by combat in Dartmoor, against giants and ponys (yellow/blue/green). He gained 30% of a level on Battler before being taken out!

Darzil

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
AC Taskers ftw :D if you can manage agro its a great place to xp and if in the new patch all arti xp in all zones it will prob be camped 24/7 lol

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
If you have more than a half group, the high level adventure wings or Darkspire will be good places to XP artifacts. Snarg's Grotto in Nyttheim, Delilah's Sanctuary in the Barrows and the one in the Labyrinth will all give better XP than AC and of course there's no competition for camp spots.

Edit - after the next patch of course.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i meent this before patch and after patch if most spots are camped...that way ppl will know where 2 go when they need to lvl artis or alts

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
If u want to exp artis go at fins at bolg T3 with a servant necro+fop bb and pull all instant poping camp... 9% exps at malice every 40-50 secs downtime for mana regeneration...

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Classic:
Pygmie Goblins in Lyonesse
Dartmoor giants(gets you alchy drops too)

SI:
Vikings out past Clifton
Undead camps past Clifton
Orc beach area
Zombies just before Caer Sidi and around that area
Avalon City

ToA:
With a PBAoE grp, Nomads in Stygia, Staff of the Gods encounter(start it and farm once)
The islands around Crocodile Tears Ring encounter - Cynere will add when up, 50+ yellow/blue small crocs on each island
The Sharks at Staff of the Gods encounter - dont activate it just kill them 1 by 1, friendly orange con
Squidies at Fools Bow encounter - yellow con, tend to run at low hp

Darkness Falls - Diamond run or camping princess room are both good ways of getting xp, gotten harder since DR though :(

All i can think of right now there is plenty more spots around though. Exploring can still be fun :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
thats it more spots...most ppl seems to forget the epic land of llyn barfog also...when u can have fun with fester and wraith of morath and legendary afanc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom