[SUGGESTION] XP/RP Conversion

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
in WoW and iirc, daoc, if you were max level you had xp conversion. if you did a quest, and got 10g and 10xp, it would give you 10g, and 10g for the 10xp you didnt get. (basically)

now, in WAR you are supposed to be able to lvl through rvr. that nice, apart from after about lvl 5 you hit the 99.9% RP cap while your xp bar catches up, due to not being able to have your RR exceed your actual rank.

with me thus far ?

cos they dont want to allow people to be RR silly in lower tier xp zone, my logic goes thus :

If you cap your RP for your level, convert it to xp.
get 100xp and 10rp for someone - already capped on rp - get 200xp instead

or something similair, to expediate the move to next level to allow RP to continue to progress

thoughts ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
just to clarify this is lost RP -> XP conversion while levelling up because you've capped RR.

Rather than XP -> RP at 40 :)

All for it.

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Really interesting suggestion! I will forward it, thanks.

Mabs

just to clarify this is lost RP -> XP conversion while levelling up because you've capped RR.

Rather than XP -> RP at 40 :)

All for it.

yeah sorry, meant for levelling purposes and excess xp, not at 40 :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yes this is a great idea.

Also how about this?

When you complete a quest at level 40, instead of getting 0 xp and 1-2g, you just get 6-10g. This is a copy of wow (maybe daoc too?).

The reason I say this is because of Crypts/Tunnels instances. You can only go in there at level 40, however there are quest npc's who give you minimal coin and some xp...whiich you dont receive.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
have thought also about this alot, i have capped rp way before xp on every level so far on one of my alts, and then had to do solo quests to catch up which can be annoying to say the least. On my main charactor i had quest overload and swore i would never do the same again.
my alt is now lvl 20 renown 20 and i would like to keep dinging the both together in orvr.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
The exp you get after 40 still grants Gxp, so removing it would mean nerfing gxp for all lvl40 = bad idea.

I can agree on converting rps to exp when capped, but not after 40 exp converted to coin.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
:iagree:I hate feeling like I have to do pve until my rank gets above rr.

However last week I had a bug on my SW where I was rank3 rr4 for a while. I don't know how this happened as usually it caps.

Mabs

:iagree:I hate feeling like I have to do pve until my rank gets above rr.

However last week I had a bug on my SW where I was rank3 rr4 for a while. I don't know how this happened as usually it caps.

ive had that on 3 different alts now, always lvl 3, rr4, most odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom