Xp+Pvp group and guild

D

Diodera

xp and pvp grp, xp 20-40 pvp 40-50 anyone interested in this ?
i suppose setup off grp would be hmm
supp sm, mana chanter, 50 shield 46 chants pala, pac/mend healer, rej/aug cleric, savage, savage, 50 instr minstrel.

I'd like to play the paladin..

if anyone interested in this pm me and any suggestions r welcome

H

harebear

mmms i would join with my zerker instead of a savage? :eek: or maby if i realy gotta make a savage i could but i like my twoll ;(

H

hellsvip

I am a lvl 24 animist intrested in getting in on some xp action :) so if a slot needs to be filled by a (Just get some fucking noob) :) i volunteer :D

Hellsvine the 24 animist

D

Diodera

got 2 interested a guy willing to play pac/mend healer or savage and a guy willing to play chanter and bring a healer m8 but that makes 2 healers so the guy willing to play savage can taht and you mr animist make smth else and the zerk guy roll savage imo wtfpwns more even though zerk aint that gimped sorry I aint had time for long replies as you can see even forgetting punctionan marks in this post whatever anyways I'll see what I can slap together later going to gran canaria now ;D

btw name for guild any ideas please?!? (good ones but not overnerdy, or, latin ^^)

B

barevoose

it really depends on what hours u will be playing becoz i am very restricted but if the hours are right i will play ne class u want me to

D

Diodera

when i come back from canaria, 2 weeks give and take, as said I will play Paladin.. Minstrels a nice class aye. I think hours wont be plain to get to 50 in a week or smth like that, more like 3 weeks im a bit busy too and dont wanna fuck up my RL to much ^^ but something like, sundays from 12 am to like 4pm then break to 5 pm and then from 5 pm to 11 pm or smth cause thats the day I guess we all got most time and should use it :p

also fridays some time not sure :p

oh and when we're 50 it'll be more like logg on and we start to play our grp

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Minde
dont wanna fuck up my RL to much ^^

hehe sounds good altho saturdays wud suit be better btw what spots rnt taken now?

D

Diodera

supp sm, mana chanter, 50 shield 46 chants pala, pac/mend healer, rej/aug cleric, savage, savage, 50 instr minstrel.

I'm going to play pala, got one for healer, and im not sure about any more ? :eek: PM me or smth for spot you need I'll try and keep you posted on what to play.

B

barevoose

ok, i would like mincer if not already taken if it is still leave me a place on any other open spot ill take whatevers needed

H

harebear

i was gonna take minstrel but lets see if enough people will sign up before worrying :D

B

barevoose

Originally posted by harebear
i was gonna take minstrel but lets see if enough people will sign up before worrying :D

i was gonna take healer but thats taken :( but u did post b4 me so i guess it gos to u guess i cud play a fotm noob savage .....

my list of choices grows thin :D

B

barevoose

maybe but alb classes just make me feel......<shivers> (soz if ur 1)
coz i play excal and they always zerg and gank hibs fgs

H

harebear

i play mid/excal and i saw what you hibbies was up to at mmg last night :D

H

harebear

domain and his friends stuck at mmg so i had to hide in bushes for ages then when they finaly move i get ganked by some rr2 alb stealthers :)

B

barevoose

Originally posted by harebear
domain and his friends stuck at mmg so i had to hide in bushes for ages then when they finaly move i get ganked by some rr2 alb stealthers :)

lol by some* do u mean 5? :D and i think domain dinged rr10l10 yesterday

H

harebear

nope it was only 2 of them, quite a suprise realy :D

H

harebear

do you ever play on pvp server and what char? :D

B

borim

I would like to play savage but i can play other classes as well. Just tell me and i consider and i can change class

H

harebear

yes well what ones do you play, i Pmed them all a few times with no luck :D

B

barevoose

i see you found me on my minstrel :D
btw whos gilarwen (thane i met last night) and said he saw m eon bw and we grp'd?

Users who are viewing this thread