Xp in thid

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Slightly to fast got to lvl 26 in 4 hours :m00: kinda sucks you cant be there more than 2 hours without dinging lvl 25 money was fun though i was purp con to lvl 20s for a while was jokes anyway gg and cba re-rolling my thid chars :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
Slightly to fast got to lvl 26 in 4 hours :m00: kinda sucks you cant be there more than 2 hours without dinging lvl 25 money was fun though i was purp con to lvl 20s for a while was jokes anyway gg and cba re-rolling my thid chars :)

Yep its ruined thidr for me... and thidr was pretty much all i played. so gdbye daoc.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Darkmack said:

simple solution really. wait till u get 24.9 bubs then port out thid

bind top balcony of svasud, and sui rel sui rel etc until back down to good old 24.0 then only takes 5 mins and resets ur char. works for me

or if i use a bot, then grp with that and doubles the time too ;)

EDIT: althought just had a thought, what if say i played for days and days without leaving, couldnt u realistically get to 30 or smth? altho i assume if u die rather than releasing the apk u go back to svas or smth.. anyone tried this? sounds like a challange on my BD imo ;o

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
bind top balcony of svasud, and sui rel sui rel etc until back down to good old 24.0 then only takes 5 mins and resets ur char
Also resets your cash balance for restoring constitution :touch:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Narzeja said:
now what would a thid char need tons of cash for anyway? :touch:

Tomb

Fledgling Freddie
Or and heres a novel idea you actually get out of thid and move into the other bgs all the way to 44, you will get more money rewards and realm points, which is what the game developers intended you to do, if you want to stay in Thid then kill yourself as stated before and since money isn't needed there why be concerned if you use it to replace lost con, I am also sure if you run low on money you can transfer some from your mains anyway, pfft some people :D

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Chrystina said:
now what would a thid char need tons of cash for anyway? :touch:

health/end potions and SC'ed equipment ofcourse ... and poisons :drink:

Tomb said:
which is what the game developers intended you to do,
No way! Fight the power! :kissit:
Never do what the game developers intended, if I did, I'd have to loose every fight with my SB, which I dont want to

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Narzeja said:
yes, 3 gold, from 24.47 to 24 .............................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom