Xp Help

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Ive started a mana ment and its been such a long time since ive xpd ive forgotten all the places lol. Does anyone know a good place around lvl 27/28 for XPing maybe large grps of mobs blue /yell in colour as im AOE Doting etc..

Ive tried the instances but as i have to wait for the Dot to take its course to kill the mob there is no where for me to run and i die all the time.

thanks in advanve

Yardoa

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
Ive started a mana ment and its been such a long time since ive xpd ive forgotten all the places lol. Does anyone know a good place around lvl 27/28 for XPing maybe large grps of mobs blue /yell in colour as im AOE Doting etc..

Ive tried the instances but as i have to wait for the Dot to take its course to kill the mob there is no where for me to run and i die all the time.

thanks in advanve

Mkay

Try Rat Boy's in MM you might actually live then!

Ps get on with some work you slack gimp!

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Mate.. u want somewhere to run, then maybe sprag den (as its a cave u have limited area but enough to run around like a headless chicken)

On the other hand, there is always places near culraid that cud help.. but maybe abit to high (like say.. red for example lol)

other then that.. the path towords connla from Howth.. and or forgotten mines/Abandoned mines in Cata, if there abit to high then i saggest the area around Howth itself.. there seems to be alot of frogs around there (not on the hill im takling about on the path/horse route, heading in the connla direction)

Hope this helps mate, good luck

Veg out

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
I'd try some of the mobs near Droighaid in SI, lots of clusters with shrooms/shrillers and fomors there that should be an acceptable lvl for you :)

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Underworld contains mobs for every lvl and plenty of room to run around
you can lvl to 40 easily out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom