Xp-grp in the holliday

S

Sol-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I think that was what most people meant. Fine is you want to make a power xp group, but then move the "gimped" friar out of there. And the inf. Or you cannot exclude the scout.
Nicest group setup would be 3 paladins, slash and shield and chants, 1 minstrel, 2 clerics, and 2 ice wizzes, or one cleric and 3 ice wizzes.
This would hardly be a powerlvl group :)
Regards, Glottis

yes friars are gimped.... same as your shitty armsman who gets owned by essence shredders?

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Cowled

<-- I don't get that post sub :/ .. might be cos im sleepy

I meant that u whined so badly when u wanted to lvl around lvl 45 and noone wanted you in coz u were scout.. and now its the other way around, am I the only one who can see the irony? :m00:

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Cowled

If we are lucky, we'll be locked up in darkness falls monday -> Friday, chainpulling purple/red mobs, killing fast.. and i KNOW .. i KNOW for playing a scout from lvl 5 to 50, the scout WONT be able to carry enough arrows :) .. and nearest arrow-merchant is WD / camelot / likely - outside Darkness Falls.

Long time since you played. Arrow weight has been reduced, you can carry many thousand arrows if you stack up the entire inventory, and they can be stacked into stacks of 100.

And the nearest merchant is the guard tower just north of mithra.

S

skile

Originally posted by k9awya
i will stick up for cowled here

scouts suck

why group one lol ?

ok ok you want it to tank, uhm compare to to a paladin and please you see there is no point

this group is about POWER XP you take the best chars for a group

seriously they shouldn't take infil.. and kick that lvl 40 friar it sucks.

A scout is good if it's used right. Me and a firend (50 shield arms) soloed diamond mobs. He buy using taunt taun taunt and me by pumping in the damage.

D

daphatfriar

Err isn't soloing doing monsters alone?

If u want to see diamond mobs "soloed" then ask a Friar to show u how ;)

D

daphatfriar

Also if Friars are just so gimped why are they overall the best melee class in Alb?

Answers on a postcard...

A

Aussie-

-At lvl 45 I did more dmg with bow then my brother with his lvl 48 arms pole.
-Miss and fumble are low in PvE, they are insane high in RvR.
-"low melee dmg": not everyone specs 5 thrust, every decent scout atm has +29slash/thrust.
-Scout has prolly the best guard because of his high dex/high shield spec

I think you better look out for a body sorcer. heat debuff + wizzy and powerfull nukes and CC :>

J

Jiggs

why do u need a group?

bloody disgrace to the Friar profession

get ur ass into the echo room and start solo orange with no downtime!!!

C

Cowled

Hey..

I've catched a cold, and became pretty ill.

Therefore i never got to lvl 40 but only 37.
I wont start the xp-from-monday-to-friday-grp, but i'll make a little xp for 37ish inside df tonight .. just /send Jaheira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom