Xp group with a added twist :D

X

xsans

Can't make it >.<.
Have to fly to USA to fix stuffs with work.. but if Lokas want the bm spot.. give him it.. he is kool :]

A

Apprentice

if any1 drops out ill be happy to join, wont do warden tho, have a lvl 50 alrdy, but a BM would be cool

X

xplo

Yus give times and date please, and irc channel on quaknet

A

Apprentice

well great, the fucking frecj ppl made me bm lvl 20 and not llv 30 :/ but ill try and get to lvl 30 before we start, im away this weekend tho, but ill try and give a few golds to some lonely warden to get me to lvl 30 =) so i can join u....

C

Crashtje

OK GROUPS READY , Must be 30 by Saturday 6th December as Guild creation is at 6:30 GMT #xp.pryd on IRC for more info please idle there so we can discuss xp times

A

Apprentice

any1 thats not lvl 30, and wanna xp with my BM to lvl 30 ?? would be nice, ull find me ingame as Galodin:m00:

F

Fives

ill xp with you so you can join as lvl 30..ill be playing a mushroom

C

Crashtje

Hmmmmk , slight problem with 6:30 start time, i personally had problems gettin home ontime, but there is only 3 peeps on IRC, we need EVERYONE on irc, www.mirc.com SERVER = IRC.QUAKENET.ORG CHANNEL= #xp.pryd we need to be on irc before we go ingame and sort out Guild

Blademaster Galodin,Sardine Druid Hellish Enchanter Xplo Eldritch Crash Hero Zalok Bard Yunia]Druid2 Loirild These are the peeps i expecting

So Far , only galodin, Hellish Xplo zalok andn loirild have been on , never at same time ://

S

sardine

I was on from 6:30-7:15 waiting for you but didnt show so i logged

Z

Zalok

same, i meet in tnn with yunia and sardine
only us :mad:

X

xplo

I didn't know the saturday time but i'll be there on monday for shure :)

A

Apprentice

Let's make a new one, a grp where ppl show up ^^

Y

-Yunia-

yes :) for interested join #expgrp.prydwen on quakenet :)

we settle everything there

Galodin, check you Pm's plz :)

Users who are viewing this thread