Xp group with a added twist :D

C

Crashtje

[EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT]

EDIT 29/11/03

Just need a warden now :( warden is kinda the key to the grp if we dont get a warden by tonite we`ll take another druid #XP.pryd on quakenet also
----------------------------------
2x Blademaster (Sardine,Galodin)
1s/s Hero (Zalok)
1Druid (Hellish)
1Warden (??)
1Bard (Yunia)
1Mana Eld (me)
1Enchanter (Xplo)

That was the old school xp`ing group as i remember it

and if all ok with this setup then i think it would be cool, i`ll start updating positions now and get it sorted

+ the the mages would have to be lurries thas only problem we haev but for xp purposes they`ll have to do i spose

You dont have to know a great deal about the char you`ll be playing but it would help, i.e the warden shud understand we need his bladeturn and the bard shud understand we need End/Power on demand, + heal etc Wardens main objective is PBT + Heals but when more than 3 mobs come he`ll be forced to tank til the s/s hero aggroes + Tanks need to taunt and we can prolly pull and pull and pul most of our time will be at sheeroe hills then onto fomor at 40s then prolly fomor/TS the final steps doing some quest i.e lost seed and so on so we get ubber equipped

Sounds like a plan

edit: 10:59am

Just need a chanta now eneste if u intereeeeeested

EDIT: 23:53 26/11/03

Just need a Warden now.
-------------------------------------------

Well, the title says all, i had this funky plan to make a fotm xp group, wud be 3/4hours a evening from 9:30 til midnight (or later) the group would be made up of Small Female Celts and would be

Bard
Druid/Bard
Druid
Warden/bard
Blademaster
Blademaster
Blademaster
Hero

Druid/Hero/Warden would equip small round shield making the druid hard to target at start of a fight, this would be brilliant for those who work during the day and dont have every living hour of the day to play this game :D

Pm me or leave a reply here if you`d be interested in joining this

(would start with /level 30 ofc)

Z

Zalok

U mean 21:00 till 0:00 ?

Btw I think a tank group is slow to exp, pbaoe & focus fortehwin :)
and 2 druids of course if u accept sugestions.

H

haarewin

Originally posted by Zalok
Btw I think a tank group is slow to exp, pbaoe & focus fortehwin :)
and 2 druids of course if u accept sugestions.

tank groups faster. and more fun.
and i wanna play (s/s) hero but dunno if bebop will let me :twak:
ps: good idea, hate focus xp groups :D

S

slaraigh

XP group? Looks like a RvR group to me :D (I think you mean RvR too since you want tanks to weak smallshields..hehe)

But yes, that is a good RvR group once you teach your tanks to assist and pick the right targets :)

X

xplo

I have exams in 2 weeks, but would be able to join in 4 weeks in the christmas vacation as a hero.

C

Crashtje

pbaoe groups do go faster, but this is more for fun than hardcore xp`ing, would be fun to RvR at the end also but just have to see how it goes, pm me the position you want , ps : im playing a bard, if we did 2/3hours a night maybe have 1 or 2 nights off wud take a month of relaxed xp`in per evening to get to the target ?

T

tiareth

I don't want to tell you how to play but i would advise you to try xp'ing with this setup for a day or two before forming the group. Having xp'ed in pretty solid tank groups i can tell you xp is very poor compared to the xp i get when ever one pbaoer is in the group. You don't have to focus pull, but having one pbaoe is necessary imo.

F

Fives

true,the other setup will cost alot of power for healing.

C

Crashtje

2x Blademaster (Sardine,Xsans)
1s/s Hero (Zalok)
1Druid (Hellish)
1Warden (??)
1Bard (Yunia)
1Mana Eld (me)
1Enchanter (Xplo)

That was the old school xp`ing group as i remember it

and if all ok with this setup then i think it would be cool, i`ll start updating positions now and get it sorted

+ the the mages would have to be lurries :( thas only problem we haev but for xp purposes they`ll have to do i spose

You dont have to know a great deal about the char you`ll be playing but it would help, i.e the warden shud understand we need his bladeturn and the bard shud understand we need End/Power on demand, + heal etc Wardens main objective is PBT + Heals but when more than 3 mobs come he`ll be forced to tank til the s/s hero aggroes :) + Tanks need to taunt and we can prolly pull and pull and pul :D most of our time will be at sheeroe hills then onto fomor at 40s then prolly fomor/TS the final steps doing some quest i.e lost seed and so on so we get ubber equipped :D

Sounds like a plan

edit: 10:59am

Just need a chanta now eneste if u intereeeeeested :D

EDIT: 23:53 26/11/03

Just need a Warden now.

D

del_eneste

I should be able to play a blademaster if the spot is still there :D
need a starting date tho :)

H

haarewin

Originally posted by Crashtje
2x Blademaster (Sardine,Xsans)
1s/s Hero (Haarewin)
1Druid (Hellish)
1Warden (fives)
1Bard (Yunia)
1Mana Eld (me)
1Enchanter

you know i usually play my bard in fixed group at these times. and unfortunately i havent had a chance to speak to the gl about it so cant make it at all ><

X

xplo

Ok I have a full mana chanter sign me up.
Ingame name: Aquanox

Can play mo -> fry 18pm - 23pm CET
and in weekends 15pm - 23pm CET

I can't change mutch on those hours since I have exam period around the xp'ing time

F

Fives

count me out...decided to make a spear hero and it observly dont fit in ;(

C

Crashtje

Group starts after we have a meeting on irc or something so we can get some background info and set some times/dates/places

L

Lokase

If you still need people I can play druid, BM and chanter

X

xsans

just say when we start and i be there.. im dedicated, serious and sexy :p

Users who are viewing this thread