XP Group Starting from lvl 20

T

Tyka

Ok this is the original post i intended to write at first, could'nt find it tho until now, by the way i managed to get to level 20 tonight so from tomorrow we're starting the real deal.

Looking for experienced people to roll a new character on Hibernia/Excalibur with the aim to makeyour characters one of the best on the server, Doing smaller PVE raids such as raiding mobs that drop high end loot for our characters should be one of your interests, same as RvRing in small, organised and balanced groups, all this on high quality/proffessional terms.

The classes i'm looking for are now pretty much based on PvE, from 1-50 not nescessarily fast but so we get to know each other, learn how we react in different situations and stick up for each other.

Here is what i'm looking for a bit more precisely:

1 Bard
1 Warden
1 Druid
2 Heroes/BMs
1 Void Eld
2 Mana Eld

The bard or druid will be played by me, depending on what kind of people shows interest, i need these (including warden and void eld) to be extremely determined characters who have pretty much experience in playing such individuals. You will be pretty much depended on in most situations and i don't want people who take advantage of this. A good reaction time and quick connection is a demand for playing these classes (if you played classes like this in another realm its a clear advantage).

If you deciede to play one of the other classes i still want you to know how these work before hand, all the utilities and tools they have, how most things work with these, and so on.

Your aims should be put high, as i mentioned before, some examples are like helping your friends achieving what they need, reaching high realm ranks, getting rare items for the guild, helping the guild in every possible way to reach our common goal.

After reaching level 40 and seeing how we work together, I will invite you to the guild i'm talking about, Vengeance. And from there we will work our way up on the daoc ladder.

Existing VGN ppl need not to apply on this as i want fresh/new members.

Play time and such will be discussed when we got the group together, it will probably be after work times around 4 -> late, with some exceptions in weekends.

Oh, the bard spot is taken, and same goes for hero/mana eld/blademaster.

Either msg me here or catch me on irc in channel #vgn for info.

O

old.Icebreaker

I want to be your Void eld.

But i don't want into your Guild :p

V

Vladdie

Bah Druid is 38 already, can´t do a /level though ffs (maybe after the weekend if i´m lucky) *sigh*.

Btw.... do I have to be stoned to find any sense in your new sig :p ?

P

Polvos

i can play the drood :) depend if teh spot is already taken i can play the voideld, i had exp to play runie (kalima 50runie) back at mid, and the healing experiance by a lvl 50 shammie, aug/mend specc

will try to contact u, otherwise my chars are

kapu, Brode and Chojin

V

Vladdie

Doh!!! I am back for about 2 weeks now yeah :p
Forgot all the names and had an empty friendslist oc, so noone to pm *sob* lol. I decided to only accept pms with heavy sexual content anyways, so telling spank and the gang wouldnt have been the best idea. Expect Neveragain healing albs to death soon again :D

Oh and hiya Leth hun and Saladbar.

C

cercela

can mana eld be played by mana chanter?

my chanter has 700 scing and dont want 2 pbers

G

gotcha-pointing

i can fill in any spot.

gotcha 50 shade
girlfriend 50 heroine
rosanna 50 ranger
galeli 50 bard
dotya 50 menta

proud member of Celtic Fist

V

Vladdie

Magol.... /hug m8 and now lets hijack his thread :p

G

Gilead^

hi im new to the game and the warden class compels me

the fact that i can be a comprabale warrior and a skilled healer means i can enjoy the best of both worlds :eek:

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by gotcha-pointing
i can fill in any spot.

gotcha 50 shade
girlfriend 50 heroine
rosanna 50 ranger
galeli 50 bard
dotya 50 menta

proud member of Celtic Fist

/medal

V

Vladdie

Welcome to hib gil.
Good choice you made tbh not only that you have outstanding tanking abilities, also your heals are far better than anything else in game. As far as i know you can even cast a nuke which roots whole areas and destroys keepdoors. When you are a bit higher level (15 or so) dont hesitate to ask some guilds for rvr, hint: Vengeance is always low on peeps so thats a 90% chance :)
One of the guys who always helps out newbies is called Tyka, he answers all your questions, pls you and gives you some gold/items to start with.
Hafe fun my friend.

A

ab_fluid

i r teh druid, tyka just forgot to write it ^^ and yes Gilead wardens r suck uber fighters i once hit a mage for 100dmg you know

O

old.chipper

i could probably do a hero it just depends what late is 12- 1 is fine 4-5am isnt etc
plus ill be finishing work soon for the winter so ill get shit loads of free time again weeeeeeeeeeeeee

T

Tyka

all we need is a warden atm, will start without 1 tho, so if u want to join up just msg us in game.

O

old.Laryssa

i would like to play a warden, but

a.) dont have the time i fear (when do u play)
b.) u don't want me anyway :D

O

old.Nol

WTF!? You mean to tell me you can roll more then one class in this game????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom