Xp group, over a weekend.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hey, in 2 weeks I hope to do an xp group. The hours will be something like from 10pm Friday Night, to Around 1pm Sunday afternoon. Would anyone be interested in joining? The hours aren't confirmed but I have work until 9:30pm on Friday so I will not be able to start any earlier than 10pm. I'm calling in sick on Saturday especially for this!

Group setup would be something like

Sm - Groal
Sm
Sm
Healer - Aaisha
Healer - Atmosphere
Warrior - Mobius (Me)
Warrior - Wai
Rm

And bots are welcome along too.

If anyone is interested, or has a better group setup then please post below. :)

Some friends and myself did this once before for a laugh and managed to get from level 8 to level 38, with alot of messing around and arguing. 8)

Kind regards.
~Mobius~

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
20, ideally. But it can be discussed.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a mate might be interested, as (pac or mend doesnt matter )healer and tank or just 2 tanks. Ill confirm later 2nite.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
u talkin bout 1 stint ? if so i may be able to do one of the tank/sm spots spots for u (would rather the tank spot tbh)
pm nadam or citsed ingame netime from 9pm onwards most nites
cheers fella
*edit* can probably provide a full pac pox bot (if my bro aint usin it) or a lvl 30ish shammy bot if he is...only if u need em ofc :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I don't really want to take a break unless people feel it absolutely necessary. Sleep is for the weak. :)

How is the group setup?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks. :)

Can people confirm by next Friday please. This should be happening on the weekend around the 6th of February. (2 weeks time I think)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Is it a must to be warrior? Cant be savage? Otherwise me ( aaisha ) and atmosphere will take both Healer spots.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
we found a spot in skona with spirit weak mobs that insta popped, they were near the Storslange for shaman epic, sidhe ghaoti or something, excellent xp fro 28-30ish

EDIT: loc is around 10k, 55k :p

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
i can confirm i can play now, it is up to you wether u want me as a SM or Tank (still pref sm tho)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Well I would prefer Warrior, for blocking and such. Groal do you mind playing sm? Its tough to find people to play Spiritmaster, if you really want to play tank though its up to you.

This isn't 100% confirmed yet, so don't get your hopes up. If it doesn't materialise then one of you can take over easily enough, so I may as well set it up. 8)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Okie its confirmed, please double confirm what classes you want to play. The hours will be 10pm on Friday the 6th of February(which is in 2 weeks time), until sometime on Sunday morning. (probably quit at around lunchtime on Sunday. I will update the first post as people post.

With no rest, so it'll be like 10pm friday, all of saturday, throughout sunday morning. No sleep. So only sign up if you can survive that long with only 10 minute breaks. =)

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Does it has to be a supp sm ?? I have a sm level 24 summ /dark. Think I will go for dark and would like to join, if you want me in of course :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Its a pbae group Cerbie :) we need supp for fast killing. You could join with a level 20 sm and then respec to Supp once we're finished or something. :) I'd love for you to join, but we need the pbae so if you want to remake an sm then its up to you. :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
/level 20 spiritmaster

Sounds good and don't seem to have anything for those dates

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ok cool, stupid website won't let me edit original post anymore.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Can anyone bring a Healer/Shaman bot?

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Me and atmos might have to cancel, we've got some stuff to do, terrible sorry bout this, gl anyways.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Sm - Groal
Sm
Sm
Healer -
Healer -
Warrior - Mobius (Me)
Warrior - Wai
Rm -

Anyone interested? Post here please.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yay, can you bring a bot of any description?

Sm - Groal
Sm - Trina
Sm
Healer -
Healer -
Warrior - Mobius (Me)
Warrior - Wai
Rm -

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
hey ho,

i should be able to bring a 50 pox bot (depends if my bro is in or out) and what should be by then a lvl 35ish shammy bot, if my bro is out then i can run both aswell as my sm (most of the time) tho if the wife wants the laptop then one will get booted for a bit :(
come on u healers.... sign up we need j00 :p

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Good mate. :) Thinking of dropping a RM for another class, we may not get high enough to really make use of pbt.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
what is the target level btw ? and do u have a set plan of mobs for us to be fightin. im gonna pester in guild over the next few days for a healer to help, just wonderin if we havin 1 pac 1 mend healer ??
cheers

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, 1 pac and 1 mend healer. I don't really have a target level, just go as fast as possible from level 20. :)
With a pox bot, and 1 or 2 shammy bots (hopefully) we should be able to pull pretty constantly. I hope it'll work out, if I can find enough people to fill the group up, but its still just under 2 weeks away so there is plenty of time.
We'll be using this guide.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh could you all please leave the name of your /level alts and your mains incase I need to contact you. And sort out armor and stuff if you can. :)

Hmm I might change Warriors to Savages, can't decide which to play yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom