xp group + guild

L

lavitas

I wanna make an xp group and guild for PvP server seems it is hard soloing there. This group will take place almost every week night from 6-7 till 10-11 and maybe sometimes on weekends. Please only sign up if you are willing to play and dont sign up if you aren't going to bother turning up. The group setup will be as follows:

Savage: Me - Confirmed
Savage: Wermin - Confirmed
Paladin(sheild specced): Harebear - Confirmed (i think)
Cleric/druid(healing+buff specced): Foury - Confirmed
Healer: Xsans - Confirmed
Minstrel: Flammingo - Confirmed
SM/Enchanter: ian_heaps - Confirmed, will be a bit late
SM/Enchanter: akane - Confirmed

This group will do both PvP and normal xp'ing too lvl up. More information will come when we have a full group.
If anyone has any suggestion on the group setup feel free to post them.

T

thurston

id love to take mincer spot :)

i dont have SI though, i dont know if it matters as there are loads of good places throughout the realms :E

V

Vim

I have SI, i'll take the Minstrel spot. Exped my both 50's in Exp group anyways.

Also basically my school is over for this year, so i can be online loads.

I

ian_heaps

I'm up for that. Playing a necro at moment called necroshizer. Happy to play any class other than cleric, I've got a lvl 50 on excal. I'd like to play an enchanter

L

lavitas

Sorry thurston i think having SI is a must as there are great xp spots which shouldnt be very busy so we may go to xp there :(

X

xsans

Hiya :), i can take the healer or sm/chanter spot if it's still free :)
Btw.. is't Cet or GMT time?

I

ian_heaps

Just a couple of questions:

1. What type of chanter do you want me to play.

2. Are we using the /level command. (Just so I can set up my char)

X

xsans

I think he is thinking about mana chanter or supp sm (pbaoe).

L

lavitas

Yes we are using /level command forgot too mention that, have a full group now and i will be hoping to start this on Thursday night from 6-10ish. I will need everyone to confirm that they are available to make that night and we will take it from there.

Ps. Yes mana enchanters and suppresion SM's :)

X

xsans

ofc im ready :p, just lets hope not chello mess up my connection like last week :eek:, but seems fine now

A

akane

Thursday is fine, doesn't matter what time we start.

I

ian_heaps

7 o'clock would be better for me as I don't get in from work unitl 6 and need to eat before loggin on.

Chars name is BANGBANGBANG

L

lavitas

argg gonna need another cleric/druid now, if any of you know anyone who would like the spot please ask them :)
ian just try to get on as soon as possible, the first night we will be doing xp'ing, hope no one minds :), need to get some money for everyone and a few levels would be nice too. We will be xp'ing in vendo so make sure you are logged in jordeim for 6.

H

harebear

ok so we are starting at thursday the 27th at 7pm in vendo?

K

keela is

I'd love to join, got no /level :(:):):):):):):)( but would catch up asap ofc!

I

ian_heaps

OK I can get to jordenhiem no problem. But what and where is vendo.

L

lavitas

Originally posted by harebear
ok so we are starting at thursday the 27th at 7pm in vendo?

6pm GMT just meet up in Jordiem, near the guild master thingy, where you get the medals for transporting, when you log on at 6 /cg join Sharpclaws

L

lavitas

Originally posted by keela is
I'd love to join, got no /level :(:):):):):):):)( but would catch up asap ofc!

You think you would be able to get a cleric/druid around lvl 15-20 by 6pm thursday? I could help you a bit with my lvl 30 necro tommorow.

I

ian_heaps

If I'm back from Scotland tomorrow early enough I'll log my level 25 necro and try and give you a hand gettin the cleric to 20

K

keela is

hurray!
thanks guys, gonna make a druid!

Name: Foury.

Please, any that want to help, pm me :) should be on most of the evenings, should make 15-20 no prob!

L

lavitas

Ok nice :), will send you in game tommorow evening for a little PL if i have time.

L

lavitas

Just need Vim to confirm then we have a full group for thursday :)

K

keela is

:)

Leveling is going well.

BTW, if we need some gold for emblem, think its 300 gold, or 400g... I can give like 80% of that :p

L

lavitas

Well tbh i would rather worry about armour/weapons than emblem at the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread