Xp group, Friday 6th of February

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I've got a Spiritmaster who will play until Sunday.

Meet outside Vendo at 10pm on Friday night, and try to be equipped. :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Its Funkybunny, he can definately play until Sunday so he's in. Sorry Brunore. If you can play until sunday you can be a replacement if anyone drops out if you like.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
please take into account the fact that i am going to have to drink alot of coke and i can get a bit hyper, so if i start to babble alot it's the coke, i know i know peeps of my age should be past the coke = hyper stage but hey, im still a teen @ heart
look forward to meetin u all, and hopefully u wont all have me on perma /ignore after the few days :p :cheers:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
You never said you could play on Sunday. :(

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, put me down if anyone drops out.

If I get in ill stay until sunday unless my house blows or summin

I can do Supp SM or Savage

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
confirmation of my SM being outside Vendo and it is now kitted out with stuff till mid 30's
it is also now called Groal Spiritshade (apparently Grasshigh is now an illeagal lastname :(( wtf ? )
see u later on guys

btw is it 10pm gmt or cet ?

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
I can run 2 accounts if necessary. :) I hope we can get a full group though.
Baduska this group will run after the patch, will pet pulling still be viable? We will be pulling purples some levels higher than us.

mmm in midgaard pet pulling is still viable cause of AE stun and sm's having intercept pets.

actually it's still viable in other realms as well as they nerfed dmg from FDS not aggro, although less dmg means less aggro it's still viable.

bit slow answer though soz about that.

and from xping in a group with quite similar setup, a pbt runnie will be very handy else tanks gonna die to easily to much higher mobs

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
We meet outside Vendo at 10pm GMT. Anyone with bots please bring them. Pac bots are especially helpful.

Addlcove and Brunore if you leave your alts names I'll message you tonight if you're online. If anyone is more than 15 minutes late there out, and you can take there spot.
Baduska would class would you remove to replace with a supp rm? Its a bit late but someone might not mind changing.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
name of thane is Octanion.

but if you need me just do /who fedaykin and ask anyon if I´m online :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm going to work, I'll be back at 9:45pm GMT. My character is logged outside Vendo. See you there! My Warrior is called Nebular by the way.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
We meet outside Vendo at 10pm GMT. Anyone with bots please bring them. Pac bots are especially helpful.

Addlcove and Brunore if you leave your alts names I'll message you tonight if you're online. If anyone is more than 15 minutes late there out, and you can take there spot.
Baduska would class would you remove to replace with a supp rm? Its a bit late but someone might not mind changing.

i'd skip an SM
2 is enough for xping
but if you get really uber tanks then 2 tanks is enough

it's possible for tanks to do 4 mobs each if you do nice kinda double pulls, but requires skill and dedication, easier to just skip a sm

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Can people log in please. Lets get started. :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
We have 7 people, Bolo, where are you? :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Mobius, sorry for about 8am this morning. On Friday i had 6hours and 30mins of rugby training so was fairly shagged out and got a PM off Groal about 10.20pm so was somewhat unprepared for what was coming but got my shit together until i cabbaged at my keyboard, my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom