XP for duels?

S

Sharma

few nights ago, me Hrodelbert and fiddlesticks decided to go on a trudge about and we arived at a fort, unfortunately Hrod was late and me and fiddlesticks started jumping about, she got stuck and so we tried a duel to get her out, when i actually killed her i remember gettin 9.6 mil xp and im wondering if the is supposed to happen or is a bug?

G

Gimly

Originally posted by sharma
few nights ago, me Hrodelbert and fiddlesticks decided to go on a trudge about and we arived at a fort, unfortunately Hrod was late and me and fiddlesticks started jumping about, she got stuck and so we tried a duel to get her out, when i actually killed her i remember gettin 9.6 mil xp and im wondering if the is supposed to happen or is a bug?

Hey if I was GOA/Mythic I would give you exp, money and items for killing Fiddlesticks, same realm or not ;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Re: Re: XP for duels?

Originally posted by Gimly

Hey if I was GOA/Mythic I would give you exp, money and items for killing Fiddlesticks, same realm or not ;)

rofl :D

M

mirieth

Pfft. Nowt wrong with Fiddlesticks.

On the topic: they added xp for RvR kills, so I guess it applies to duels, too.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by mirieth

Surely that'd be crazy...?

Would think it's a bug.

S

Sharma

think about it you could farm one another constantly for xp and power level to 50 in about a week if you have a duel bot :S

F

Flimgoblin

it's a bug - I think it's only in some situations - remember seeing a patch note about it...

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Shush Flimgoblin, let me feed on the possibility before you blow it away so abruptly :p

L

Lochlyessa

Even if you do, the xp applies the same as the PvP server, so you don't get xp if you killed them within 20 mins :p

G

Gimly

Originally posted by mirieth

hehe I know mate.. I know Fiddle in RL, in fact I gave the name to him :p although he can be a bit of a pain in the arse at times :eek: but who cant be :)

On a slight change of subject.. I see Fiddle was unguilded again?

Users who are viewing this thread