XP death from a duel...

V

vestax

I challenged a group member to a duel last night (Soha - Infil) he was saying that he could 1 shot me blah blah blah so we tested it (i had 780 HP)

He got lucky and critted so yeah i was 1 shotted.. strange thing is i got an xp death :(

Someone said it was because we were grouped and because i was killed in 1 hit that this happened... seems odd to me

Has this happened to anyone else ??

E

Eltharion

your not suppose to duel when grouped...if you try the duel is terminated after first hit, which in this case was also the last :p

So guess thats why =)

A

Aoln

i was grouped with a minstrel once when i had a duel with him, (only us 2 in grp) duel wasnt terminated at all but was rather annoying blocking myself in melee with guard :)

O

old.Sohawen

It was u that told me i couldnt onehit u =P

Did base dmg 744 only =/ aye im a gimp

E

Elrond/Ruffting

I've encountered this a few times, all of them when we were solo so it wasn't a group bug.

dunno how to explain it :|

A

agraucred

hmmm, i thought it was just something that happened. i must have spent about 200g on conc from RvR deaths... figure that one out. though im hardly bothered, 200g aint that much really, and its been spanned out across months so its not really been a noticable thing. anyone else get that? (oh, and i dont leave a grave, and i -think- my exp stays the same (but at 50 im not bothered and dont really pay any attention too it) which is why i thought it was normal)

Users who are viewing this thread