Xp Bonus?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Just got back after a few months off, and looking at the patches I find it hard to see witch xp bonuses is there or not. Anybody can just shortly say where there is what xp bonuses? :)

Thing is I'm going to level a BM and i was wondering if TDs still was the best for doing so solo :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
mainland hibernia / si i beleive its 150% xp

Battlegrounds and frontiers is 200% xp

I dont think you get any bonus in task dungeons.

Not sure about the catacombs zones either but the best exp is basically battlegrounds or frontiers.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Its 150% exp bonus in homelandas and frontiers/battlegrounds (was 200% but GOA reduced it), but frontiers you get outpost bonuses if you exp near the towers/keeps.

Coin drops are 200% in the frontiers tho.

So chance of exp death in frontiers for slightly more money/exp or safely exp in homeland, even CF fins were back and running the other day :)

Eble

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
not sure the 50% is worth it, can be hard to find places near towers your realm own that are good, but maybe somebody made a mob guide for frontiers, ill look for that :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
At level 20 you will find some mobs around the relic villages that are your con. Exping in the Frontier is way faster than TD certainly at lower levels. At level 25 on my vamp I got half a bub of exp for killing an orange con. Completing a TD gives around about 1 bub of exp but the mobs inside are worth half the exp.

Also if you are leveling up on Avalon and if you are still in PR we often have a tower claimed so you can get an extra 10% exp bonus too. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ahh, cool tip there about the relictowns, will be looking into that with my babyrunie :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Leveling with these bonuses really made me think of how tiresome it would be to level up without.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well i got 1-37 yesterday, bonuses sure are nice :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
no maps, but some m8 knew abit on hib, levled some in SI to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom