XML / Chronicles?

S

Shanaia

I know I'm not the smartest one in the bunch... but I somehow got it into my head that XML (and with that the chronicles) would start working again with 1.62 ...

First they stop working...
Then GOA can't fix it...
Then it takes a LONG time and GOA can't fix it...
Then it takes a VERY LOOOONG time ... and GOA can't fix it but they promise to do at least one update every couple of weeks (and don't do it)
Then it takes a ENORMOUSLY LOOOOOONG time ... and GOA says it will be fixed in 1.61 (then 1.61 gets postponed and done together in 1.62)
Then FiNaLlY 1.62 (penetratingarrow4tehwin) comes ... and ... the ... xml ... doesn't ... work ...

<sighs>

F

Feac_

if i remember right Kemor on #patchday said they should be up by next week

O

old.moriath

bah give them a chance ..

They tested it on test box and it worked they gonna test on live just to make sure before they put it live.

Fair enough imo.

Damn whiners

G

grebneklaf

Anyway i would prefer they fix the sounds before they fix chronicals, never realised how much i actually "use" them in the game.

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by old.moriath
Damn whiners

Well, after that many months I think it is justified to mention it again when it doesn't work after the new patch. And not everyone knows what has been said on IRC.

T

Trahg

Originally posted by old.Normengast
Well, after that many months I think it is justified to mention it again when it doesn't work after the new patch. And not everyone knows what has been said on IRC.

Kemor also mentioned in the news that it would take a little while before they where fully complete...

The Chronicles re-opening should come a bit after the patching of the servers, time for us to perform some "live tests" and fix possible problems. More information on this topic soon.

O

old.moriath

Originally posted by old.Normengast

Aye its not hard to read the news specially if ppl want to see when they are coming up. Would be the first place I would look.

Oh and fix the sounds first ... hard to tell specially when healing and fighting when people are getting hit to look at the mini bar.

P

Pin

Prydwen Chronicles are up now :clap:

Excal may take an hour or two due to more players, etc...

C

Cush

Originally posted by Pin
Prydwen Chronicles are up now :clap:

Excal may take an hour or two due to more players, etc...

^^ it is? wasent when i checked.. and that was after i read this

P

Pin

Originally posted by Cush
^^ it is? wasent when i checked.. and that was after i read this

Not delving in great deptchs into it (as I don't play Pryd), but.

Servants of the lake - 81,208,063
Lords Of England - 72,535,172
The 30 - 48,658,376

Warders of the 7th Sigil - 45,973,190
Bulle af Fetstryk - 39,448,210
Eye of Óδin - 37,317,752

Hibernian Dragon Slayers - 43,189,468
Nolby Pride - 39,764,094
Soul Pact - 29,587,640

C

Cush

Originally posted by Pin
Not delving in great deptchs into it (as I don't play Pryd), but.

Servants of the lake - 81,208,063
Lords Of England - 72,535,172
The 30 - 48,658,376

Warders of the 7th Sigil - 45,973,190
Bulle af Fetstryk - 39,448,210
Eye of Odin - 37,317,752

Hibernian Dragon Slayers - 43,189,468
Nolby Pride - 39,764,094
Soul Pact - 29,587,640

this is like from april

K

kalgarn

still the same as it was so not updated yet.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Cush
this is like from april

well then pfft. why has pryd had something up from april and excal hasn't? :(

ah well... back to work, I guess :p

C

Cush

Originally posted by Pin
well then pfft. why has pryd had something up from april and excal hasn't? :(

ah well... back to work, I guess :p

cus prydwen>excal :p

S

Stonebits

They managed to get one parse (I think thats the term) of Pyrd waaaaay back... april.... possibly March.... dunno....

And that is the old data.... says im still 41st Level :D

F

finbahr

Originally posted by old.moriath
bah give them a chance ..

They tested it on test box and it worked they gonna test on live just to make sure before they put it live.

Fair enough imo.

Damn whiners

whiners how long have we waited they promised it about 4 months ago they f00ked it god damn can't be that hard to fix...i mean its working for all the other realms

T

timer

"...if no problems are discovered, we plan to re-open the Chronicles next week"

mmm, next week, of what year ?

or maybe, problems will be discovered, and what then..., next year ?

Bottom-line: the chronicles are, amongst some other things, not a priority issue for goa; and that's very unfortunate. I'm waiting for months now for this very usefull and valuable information, but I guess I have to wait longer, and nobody, not even goa, gives a damn.

Oh I love this game :)

S

Shanaia

Thanks Kemor

Still says my guild has 16 members ... when in reality we might be well over 50 :) so I'm REALLY anxious to see the update

P

Pin

well. looks like they're kinda working.

excal has current guild listings, and lots of members listed correctly. lots are missing still, so guess it's because they haven't logged in since patch, or something.

I

Indiana Jones

aye check duskwave
they have updated chronicles for today
My RP are up to date anyhow

G

greenfingers

Relax guys, the Chronicles have only been down for like 8 months ... what could possible been happening in that time??? ;)

It's understandable that GOA hasn't fixed this yet, along with some other type of small issues (no XML is not a small issue). They are obviously in need for staff, or am I just shooting blindfolded?

Well, my point is, the XML, as said on the cam-EU board, will come up during next week, and I bet it's gonna be like on tuesday or something :)

well anywayZ GJ GOA, nice to have my Scout doing some REAL dmg now ... :D

H

Hargh

No, it IS working mate, well duskwave is anyway. If you haven't logged a char in it won't be updated.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Sibanac
the site isnt upto date, still shows some of the old data, duskwave is working normaly

Duskwave has err 0 of my 8 chars :( (and ive logged in at least 5 of them since patch)

Maybe its because theyre unguilded? :eek:

E

Elenah Lopez

Duskwave 'almost' works...

My main (elenah) has seemed to dissapear and the last time I looked she wasn't deleted YET :eek: I tried to set it on the homepage (yes with full name Elenah Lopez), I looked for her in the guild, I look everywhere, but no luck :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom