Xmas gift to Albs/Hibs

D

DaggerElivager

me thinks hes clueless and should shut up :p

W

wildsorcerer

either a v good stlong windup, or a compleate gimp either way merry Xmas and run forest run !!

C

Cyfr

Re: Biggest whiners

Originally posted by Thug
Odd how the ones that really hate me have all had alts killed by my own- oh well shame!! Funny thing is they all got infs too - hehe.

Lets face it if we all had infs i would have won hands down all the time. I got ways to fight that most of you lot have never even thought of (and never will think of lets face it). Playing an inf means you just don't have to think at the moment cos you so damn strong. But if were all the same you would always be in deep shit against me - so own upto it!

As for BG being like later on - i should think it is more or less identical - if you play as an sb that is.

Bye for now - losers

Son
Certi etc

Do shutup, when I was in the BG hardly anyone who was solo used a buffbot (sometimes they got buffs from friends but they wernt buffbot standard).

I myself played a ranger, I tried a buffbot for a day, it was easy mode and I deleted the bot because of that. Infils are not overpowered in the BG, I seemed to have no problem killing them. I encourage you to open your account and make a new character, I will also do so then maybe you will shutup being so '1337'.

O

old.Morchaoron

now watch thugs next reply it will be something like "hahaha i made you all pissed and i enjoy it im rolfing irl im so much smarter blah blah" xDDD

O

old.Gombur Glodson

h4vf urs31f 4 m4Ry l1ttl3 ChR1stm4s!!!!eleven

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Reply?

Edited

Last edited by Thug on 21-12-03 at 14:34

lemme guess.. you were drunk again? :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Morch, alcoholism is nothing to joke about, we should support thug in his hour of need. ;)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Danya
Morch, alcoholism is nothing to joke about, we should support thug in his hour of need. ;)

ahh well i guess your right :rolleyes:

T

torcuil

A better Christmas gift would be to stop using so bloody many hyphens in so bloody many wrong places.

And I say that as a member of the International Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Grammar.

C

Cstasy

Re: Biggest whiners

But if were all the same you would always be in deep shit against me - so own upto it!

As for BG being like later on - i should think it is more or less identical - if you play as an sb that is.

Bye for now - losers

Merry Xmas - m8 - kk - now fo ?

QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom