xfer from classic

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is there something you have to do on classic to get your char from like Gareth to Ywain and get the tokens or some such for ml1-5

Thanks

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Is there something you have to do on classic to get your char from like Gareth to Ywain and get the tokens or some such for ml1-5

Thanks

There's a Q (or it used to be) in Alain Cuirr (the Room of Alain Cuirr from which you get to the real Throne Room) from a Luri npc if i reckon well (can only tell ya the Hib one, i spose is the same in Alb and Mid).
You just accept it, hand it over and you get yer tokens.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i guess theres a alb equiv hehe dont think i find a luri in camelot

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Or a Kobold! There is one in Camelot City if i remember correctly:)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Isnt he a dancing kobold or something ... been 3.5 years since i played but i think im right

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, just a Kobold that is dancing around.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

Thanks

Did this yesterday, theres a Royal Accountant outside of the Throne Room in Camelot, he/she whatever it is gives you the ML1-5 token quest, hand it back in and get your tokens. Then you can /freexfer your arse out of there

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Did this yesterday, theres a Royal Accountant outside of the Throne Room in Camelot, he/she whatever it is gives you the ML1-5 token quest, hand it back in and get your tokens. Then you can /freexfer your arse out of there

how long did the xfer take ?

Everz

FH is my second home
Winner.. just remembering what I had there is a pain.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Literally 2 minutes, ran the command, logged out, picked my nose and up popped an email confirming it had been transferred.

Nice! Btw, didnt goa say that this was impossible, and would never happen? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom