Xfear

E

Event

Originally posted by censi
you cant switch off for a few moments or stick to go make a coffe or roll a splif or whatever.

This sums it all up imo.

I have been on many galla raids and I for one want to thank Xfear for his excellent raids and lotto system.

I would go insane and my pc would be in 1000 pieces if I had to contend with the small number of unadulterated fools that go on these raids. You tell them 100 times to "get back!!!" or "stop hitting %t!!!" but to no avail.

You can tell Xfear isnt British coz he has shit-loads of patience!

Grats m8 :)

E

Etherion

Originally posted by xfear

Im keeping all left overs yes, but im not selling them, like a merchant, or in a auction or something like that, im NOT salvaging the items, only keeping them, what to do with them ? i dont know yet ( i gave many items to some players for free too, yes ), but if u ask me for an item u need, and i have it, why cant i sell it to u for a low price ? not very very low, but yes lower than others. i can sell the items for his fair price, but i dont want to do that, so if u ask me for an item i have, i will sell it to u, for a low price , cant i do that ?

Xfear, I do thank you for your great raids. They do give me a chance to get what I need for my eldritch. However, I am not happy at this part so thus i quoted it.
It was only a week or 2 ago, when I desperately looked for a staff to replace mine after I respecced. You said you had a galla staff for eld. The xaga one I believe. Your min price was 12 platinum and you wouldnt even take it. Hmm, as you kindly stated, that you would sell for a very low price, and not a very very low one. Could you please tell me what is a normal price for the elds xaga staff? Thanks

R

Ravenbourne

well i used my saved up points to win a respec stone which helped me out a lot, dont really have much luck on lotto's. then won the shadow walker blade on the next raid (only blades stealther there) so maybe a bit biased. dont really have enough time any more for full blown galla raids.

I get annoyed enough with all the people being afk or just plain not reading the cg so i would hate to be around xfear when hes running the raids.

GJ, my opinion has changed on your raids, yes i have stated in the past that i though they were crap

I

icedguardian

if u were innocent no one wouLd disturb u... i see some screeenshots about you Xfear.don't know to talk so much about this topic ..

Take Care.

C

cercela

when all of you plan and run a perfectly successful galla raid I'll listen to your whines.

until then i'd say his are the fairest around, live with it or dont go on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom